Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tracking an Order?

npower

npower

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We've got an order for a 6.1 Ocean, got a build number with apparently the new build week being 25 (3 weeks away woo!). We've ordered a Golf R in the past, and we were able to track the build process without having to constantly nag the dealer - is this possible with vans?

I don't think VW Commercial has a system in place for customers to track their vehicle's progress unlike the car retail side of VW. When I bought my van back in October, I found the easiest and quickest way was to phone VW Commercial customer services and quote the build number and they can look up the current status straight away for you.

As far as a Cali is concerned? Sadly not. VWCV Customer Services is your best bet.

What's wrong with nagging the dealer? Surely it's part of their job?

Only because VWCV CS usually advise you there and then where as with the dealers its a bit hit and miss as they only get an update once a week (Wednesdays I think).

As above, why VW Commercial cannot provide tracking as the VW Group do for their cars is beyond me. Luckily our dealer is very helpful so i just call them. They can check on their system there and then what the vehicle status is.

We've got an order for a 6.1 Ocean, got a build number with apparently the new build week being 25 (3 weeks away woo!). We've ordered a Golf R in the past, and we were able to track the build process without having to constantly nag the dealer - is this possible with vans?
Out of interest, when did you place your original order?

We ordered our on the 12th of feb and still have no idea when it will turn up. Its a bog standard ocean in white with a bed extension...

Mine was build week 51 and still waiting.......

I _think_ sometime in early March (will confirm!)

Build week was originally week 15, so it's about 10 weeks delayed
Same as me then, not too much longer to wait.

Back