Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Turbo Trainer

Come join our Cali group on zwift

Thanks Jim got the App loaded up and it’s great on the TV which was why I opted for Apple TV route.

I had an old version of Apple TV but the 4th generation 4K one is a big leap forward with the Apps.

Sending the data from the bike was more what I meant but it looks like connection should be fairly straight forward with Bluetooth.

Mike
Yes it is, just remember that the Apple TV is limited to the number of bluetooth connects it can make, so if you have other devices (speakers, phones etc.) turn off the bluetooth otherwise you may struggle to get a reliable connection to the trainer. MY Tacx Flux (1st Gen) has had a few troubles staying connected when I've had my phone connected to a separate bluetooth speaker in the vicinity of the Apple TV. If you want to go down the route of having a heart rate monitor or other devices, have a look at the NPE CABLE device. It takes the ANT+ signals from your bike devices and converts them into one bluetooth signal for Apple TV.

Yes it is, just remember that the Apple TV is limited to the number of bluetooth connects it can make, so if you have other devices (speakers, phones etc.) turn off the bluetooth otherwise you may struggle to get a reliable connection to the trainer. MY Tacx Flux (1st Gen) has had a few troubles staying connected when I've had my phone connected to a separate bluetooth speaker in the vicinity of the Apple TV. If you want to go down the route of having a heart rate monitor or other devices, have a look at the NPE CABLE device. It takes the ANT+ signals from your bike devices and converts them into one bluetooth signal for Apple TV.

Thanks. I’ll see how things work out and update here.

Mike