Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ultimate T4 Westfalia

Very true, yes a Cali in good condition is the first priority.

Hi Sidepod, the last link doesn't work.

Padraic, buy the best one you can for your budget and get out and enjoy it - there's still plenty of summer / autumn this year. These vans have soul and you will know the right one for you, with or without all the fancy bits. I'm in the middle of a solo trip through Wales in mine and she's filthy; a couple of bits have broken but she keeps going and we're having a fab time. :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I was hoping to go to Germany tomorrow to check out a 150. Sadly sold today!

Bugger!

In afraid so. There does seem to be more Smurfs with the 150 unit.

Aye that Syncro smurf looks awfully cheap but it does like like a tidy package.

What was different engine-wise between the ACV and the 150? Is it just the ECU or is it other bits and bobs. Oh what I would have given this summer with one with AC! If only it wasnt such a bugger to retrofit

There's a lot that doesn't add up on this one... 1992 long-nose? and with a 2.5tdi...
There's a line in the description:
"Umbau durch KFZ Werkstatt 2008 auf T4 Facelift inkl. Syncro Antrieb und 111 KW/ 150PS TDI "
Which if my good friend Google translate is doing its job properly, seems to suggest that this 1992 was retrofitted with later T4 facelist and 2.5tdi syncro - is this even possible (or would someone have even gone to this much trouble?) - interesting vehicle though with a colourful story, would be a fun chat with the owner over a beer I reckon :D

I think of all I found, this would be the most intersting:
https://www.autoscout24.com/offers/...esel-red-0cfd6824-7c5c-8639-e053-e250040aaccf

There's two or three of those pop tops I've been stalking. There was a complete minter at a dealer in Frankfurt. I was lined up for a quick there and back tomorrow. Sold before I could get to it.

I like the dark blue one in Rome.

Most of those have been on for a while.

I did open a dialogue with one but sadly it had no parking heater.

What was different engine-wise between the ACV and the 150? Is it just the ECU or is it other bits and bobs. Oh what I would have given this summer with one with AC! If only it wasnt such a bugger to retrofit

Intercooler, turbo, ECU, Injectors...

Quite a list of upgrades. If you're just after power there's an interesting thread on the T4 Forum about how you can change up the 88bhp and 102bhp to get 150bhp.

I've been bombarding that guy with emails trying to get some kind of response!

That van was there, then it vanished for a week then reappeared!!

WTF?

Must admit, when we were looking, he was hard to pin down - I think by phone is the best way...
This info might also help:

Telefoon: 0031 (0) 6 40 20 71 17
Fax: 0031 (0) 38 444 8 555
E-mail: Info@joshschippers.nl

Openingstijden
Maandag 13:00 - 18:00 uur.
Dinsdag 09:00 - 18:00 uur.
Woensdag gesloten (Closed)
Donderdag 09:00 - 18:00 uur.
Vrijdag 09:00 - 18:00 uur.
Zaterdag 09:00 - 15:00 uur.

Why pay that much more for a red-I. Even syncros didn't fetch that money

I'll try his telefooooooon :thumb

Why pay that much more for a red-I. Even syncros didn't fetch that money
Agreed but it has all the toys. Cruise, air con, elec windows, latest sink/tap, external water filler, gas bottle in the rear etc etc

Bxl - is he reputable?

Back