Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Club & Accessory Video Channel

Hi
Thanks for pics, they look the same as the standard ones which I have with just a bit of material sewn onto the outside is that right? Or is there a lot more of a difference? If I’m passing the shop in the future will swing by for a nose.
Thanks

6234946295c717ccc33a147dbe4e8dc1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
y look

It was a quite thick thermal layer with fabric layer sewed on. Was in the packet but felt a good quality to me. As you say the fabric is similar (or the same) to the fabric on the standard ones but with the reflective coating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a quite thick thermal layer with fabric layer sewed on. Was in the packet but felt a good quality to me. As you say the fabric is similar (or the same) to the fabric on the standard ones but with the reflective coating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Matt
I have the standard thermal brandrup foil ones and thought from pics that the foil is the same just that they have added some material or is the foil a lot thicker.
Sorry to be a pain

Ahh I see what you mean, I thought you meant the fabric curtains that come with the T5. I haven't see those so I don't know to be honest. May be best to go in and take a look.

What about a video of how easy sex is and how to keep the mattress clean

Back