Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Club & Accessory Video Channel

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
As mentioned in a few of our previous posts and as requested by members we have now created a brand new video channel for both the club and the club accessory shop

Here is our first video, there will be many more to come

Also, please let us know what else you would like to see

Good evening,

Brilliant, I certainly will have an eye out for those videos. Very informative. Good idea, well done.

Regards,
Eberhard

Great news!

Thanks for watching, good to know it was on the right track. I will be at the open day at the weekend and the plan is to get more products on film and maybe some behind the scenes of the meet/shop.

If you have anything you would like to see in the videos, let us know. Can't promise we can do every suggestion but we will certainly do our best to accommodate.

Last edited:
The recent 'need' expressed was helping customers choose between the club's own carpets and the more expensive brandrup version.

What kind of information or visuals would help you decide? :)
On the thread in question I shared a link to this video that I'd made a while ago. It appeared to be useful but was comparing brandrup vs QTM, not the two choices available in the club shop..... But I guess folk are after justification to spend the extra on brandrup or see that there is not much difference and therefore the club's own are just fine. This was my video:

Good suggestion on youtube of the emergency roof procedure for the SE/Ocean. I will add this to the list to discuss with the team. :) I don't have an Ocean but I am sure we have enough in the club to work something out ;)

Good suggestion on youtube of the emergency roof procedure for the SE/Ocean. I will add this to the list to discuss with the team. :) I don't have an Ocean but I am sure we have enough in the club to work something out ;)
It could get a little confusing if mixing Product reviews / comparisons and How To videos.

I, personally, would suggest the Shop concentrate on Product Reviews and Comparison videos and a separate section, like the Downloads Thread, purely related to Videos / Links to videos relating to How to's/Operation of the California eg: Link to the Building of the California, the Operation type videos from the Liverpool Dealer, Members How to videos.

As mentioned in a few of our previous posts and as requested by members we have now created a brand new video channel for both the club and the club accessory shop

Here is our first video, there will be many more to come

Also, please let us know what else you would like to see

Any chance of a video or some pics of the brandrup extreme cab curtains, really want to see what the foil side looks like (how flexible) before ordering.
Thanks

Thanks @4x4 joker I have added that to our list of suggestions and will discuss them with the team. :)
If you don’t do a video any chance of some pics of the foil side of the windscreen, I’ve googled looking for some pics but only found ones of the material side. Didn’t want to order a set until I’ve seen what it looks like.

For ease of access we have now added a few featured channels to the club channel to make it easier to find the above videos.

The first 3 are California Chris, @Travelling Togs and @HAPPY_T6_CALI all featured channels. If you've never checked them out you can easily find them direct from the club channel without needing to search.

We have also started to curate some fantastic 3rd California related videos and added them to play lists again easily found from the channel home page. Only a few have been added so far but if you find any great California related videos you think we should add to the play lists then please let us know.

If you don’t do a video any chance of some pics of the foil side of the windscreen, I’ve googled looking for some pics but only found ones of the material side. Didn’t want to order a set until I’ve seen what it looks like.

fe410a315191a77878242bc7f32b65c3.jpg

2786fdf3b5f390a249998f3fc6c6cd83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back