Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Camping Shower

Does the T6 and those with showers have the same water tank as those that don't...30 litres..?

Using the shower will quickly use the water...

Does the T6 and those with showers have the same water tank as those that don't...30 litres..?

On the T5 I'm led to believe it's a £240 factory fit option so I'm guessing the water tank would not be changed.

To little water on board
To cold water runs thru
Showering under the boothdoor ? or in tent next to the Cali....
Pump original VW that gives already not much relability....
To much money

Wash up with a plastic sink and boil water....
Need a shower go to a campsite

It's a Cali not a penthouse!

To little water on board
To cold water runs thru
Showering under the boothdoor ? or in tent next to the Cali....
Pump original VW that gives already not much relability....
To much money

Wash up with a plastic sink and boil water....
Need a shower go to a campsite

It's a Cali not a penthouse!
I use mine for rinsing the sand off my kitesurfing kit.

Ok , and you use a jerrycan water to make coffee ....?
With so less water on board can't see why i would be cleaning surfboards with it...
If you go to the beach every day and refil at home just to clean stuff , agree
We are two weeks away in France at the moment and need water to cook , wash up , dog needs to drink, etc....
Still think that shower is not gonna be a populair accesoire

I have two shower options that I carry around just in case...

One is a Hozelock thinghy like you use in the garden for spraying plants...but it has a shower head...the other is a 12v one that I got off Amazon. You put the pump in a bucket and the shower head by suction to the outside window...........

I have the factory shower and can take any pics you want let me know what you need

IMG_1102_zps9ifs2zrl.jpg

Many thanks :thumb images from inside the cupboards so I can see the correct routing for water pipe and cable..... and how the hose/head unit fits into the black polystyrene storage thing :embarrased
IMG_1102_zps9ifs2zrl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sorry all packaging has been binned. I visited my local dealer and sat with them and the fishe, everything need was on one page so even if you can't get over to them it would be simple enough to do over the phone.

We are trialing a shower attachment that fits directly to the tap over the sink ideal for hosing down a dirty dog

Shower.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had a good test of this shower and works brilliantly and is well made.

Very easy to fit, you just unscrew the black part on the tap and replace it with the one that comes with the shower, the shower hose then just screws onto the attachment... 2 minutes to fit.

The shower comes with a 1.5m hose which is plenty to reach out the window next to the sink and has plenty of power to wash down a muddy dog or rinse off your surfboards

IMG_20150919_114203014_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150919_114349312_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150919_114530870.jpg

Thank you ... means I should be able to do away with my Hozelock mobile shower which always ends up leaking when you don't want it to.

I got one of these a while back from a Spanish seller on eBay. They are pretty good, although I'm always slightly worried that one of the kids will pull the tap arm off!

Ragged, on the back of the OE shower socket there is the three pin connector, two for power and one for the LED, I read earlier you were connecting the LED on your set up? If so would I be right in thinking the connection for the LED is an earth as it gets the power looped from the pump power..... does that make sense!

Ragged, on the back of the OE shower socket there is the three pin connector, two for power and one for the LED, I read earlier you were connecting the LED on your set up? If so would I be right in thinking the connection for the LED is an earth as it gets the power looped from the pump power..... does that make sense!
My shower socket did not have the LED fitted, I installed it myself. From your description it sound like you are correct. I powered the LED from the switched side of the switch and picked up the negative (earth) from the leisure battery.

My shower socket did not have the LED fitted, I installed it myself. From your description it sound like you are correct. I powered the LED from the switched side of the switch and picked up the negative (earth) from the leisure battery.
Thanks again, I'll get you one in if our paths cross.

Showers now back in stock, sorry for the delay with these..

All the people with back orders, your orders will be shipped today.

Hi guys, I am just fitting this great shower mod and looking for tips on how to connect the T-piece; I tried to disconnect the existing water pipe from the tank but it seems stuck fast, so forget that. I am now thinking to cut the existing water pipe about 5 cm from the tank and T piece it there, however access is not great and am not sure what to cut it with? Tin snips? I was also thinking to heat up the hose somehow to soften it for the cut and T piece insertion but how to get the tools into the small space? Am I going the right way on this or missing something obvious? Thanks in advance

With a bit of wiggling the existing pipe came off of my tank.