Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW to Start Shipping from Monday 25th May

It does and you make a very good point, are there any other dealers on the forum ? - probably not, they are either too embarrassed, don't give a s**t like VW or don't even know this exists - sums it all up. Good on the Breeze guys for being prepared to answer questions and just acknowledging us. To be honest I feel sick about handing £60k+ to those w*****s at VW, I honestly do - sad.
Don't know whether to laugh or cry at your posts - not holding my breath for my week 20 build reschedule this side of September!

Well it’s underway hopefully full of California’s

Thanks Tom.
Hi Tom, quick question, do you dealers have full direct online access to VW's delivery system ? Can you see the vehicle status code for example or do you have to contact VW for the information ? I think a lot of people would appreciate knowing that.

Hi Tom, quick question, do you dealers have full direct online access to VW's delivery system ? Can you see the vehicle status code for example or do you have to contact VW for the information ? I think a lot of people would appreciate knowing that.
Hi we do have direct access to the system to check the vehicle status, we get given the status code at each stage of its build and delivery. So I can check the vehicle and find out if it’s at 30,36,38,40 very easily can take five minutes to check for a vehicle status. Hope this helps.

Thanks Tom, I won't bother you with mine, I didn't purchase through you (how I wish I had !!), it wouldn't be fair. I asked so that I know what my dealer can access so I don't keep getting fobbed off.
Cheers.

Finally some good news. Just had a live chat and our vehicle is now status 38 - "released for shipping to UK". :bananadance2

Here is hoping other vans get promoted to 38 as well.

Finally some good news. Just had a live chat and our vehicle is now status 38 - "released for shipping to UK". :bananadance2

Here is hoping other vans get promoted to 38 as well.
Not that there appears to be any logic or order at the moment (virus &!VW) to build weeks but what week was your original build?

Not that there appears to be any logic or order at the moment (virus &!VW) to build weeks but what week was your original build?
ORIGINAL build week for our T6 was week 37, don't ask! Our T6.1 was Week 51 (2019). That is not a typo, week 51. Incredible.

Just been advised 4-6 weeks for shipping on ours which left the factory on the 17th :(

Just been advised 4-6 weeks for shipping on ours which left the factory on the 17th :(
I was told last Thursday 6-8 weeks and then today it has miraculously moved to status 38. I think the reality is that there are probably vehicles all over the place and they are fire fighting. Hopefully yours will be on the boat soon :thumb

Wow, mine was built in week 7, mid February and I just got told it will be 4 to 6 weeks to get to UK - then another 2 weeks to get to dealer and PDI etc.... I was also told mine was moved to 38 from 30 ten days ago, then it went back to 30...... Quite simply, I'm afraid I do not believe a word VW tell me anymore

Wow, mine was built in week 7, mid February and I just got told it will be 4 to 6 weeks to get to UK - then another 2 weeks to get to dealer and PDI etc.... I was also told mine was moved to 38 from 30 ten days ago, then it went back to 30...... Quite simply, I'm afraid I do not believe a word VW tell me anymore
How can a vehicle be moved from 38 back to 30!?!?! :mad:

Not when your dealing with VW, they actually told me my Cali was in Milton Keynes back in March - you couldn't make this sing up !!!

That should have been sing not sing....... they never could explain to me why they told me it was in Milton Keynes when it was actually in a muddy field in Germany......

The Malacca Highway has just left Emden for Sheerness.

Just had a call from VW....ours did make today's ship to Sheerness :bananadance2

Will it arrive before the 11th month anniversary from when it was ordered!?!?

Just had a call from VW....ours did make today's ship to Sheerness :bananadance2

Will it arrive before the 11th month anniversary from when it was ordered!?!?
Great news. There’s light at the end of the tunnel!

Back