Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW to Start Shipping from Monday 25th May

Thought it was down, the draught has gone from 6.5m to 5.7m..... so although the ship is rising, surely the draught is going down....
Just meaning it was carring less thus rising

I was going to say hopefully she will dock at the loading ramp but just noticed that she is possibly anchored just outside Emden?

She's still under way, although very slowly, she's due in Emden at 11.37 this morning so probably just "backing up" a bit - there's not a ship on the loading ramp so hopefully will go straight on.....

Do you reckon we could get a done to fly over Sheerness and see whether our vehicles are there? More useful than phoning VWCS!

Just contacted VW CS. My vehicle is still in Germany. For FFS VW. :headbang :headbang :headbang

She's still under way, although very slowly, she's due in Emden at 11.37 this morning so probably just "backing up" a bit - there's not a ship on the loading ramp so hopefully will go straight on.....
She is at Anchor.

She's now moored OFF the loading ramp......grrrr. I am sure VW are winding us all up :sad I really have got to stop watching, thinking of deleting the App from my phone, was fun at first now just frustrating...

She's now moored OFF the loading ramp......grrrr. I am sure VW are winding us all up :sad I really have got to stop watching, thinking of deleting the App from my phone, was fun at first now just frustrating...
Yes unfortunately the portside prop shaft is out of alignment and needs to go to dry dock for 8 weeks!!

*Before you lot have heart failure, just kidding.

This will be intresting the Main Highway is just coming in

Looks like Main Highway has jumped the (UK) queue again!

1592300171147.png

This is better than any of the Soaps. :Nailbiting

I feel for all those waiting for news.

Unbelievable, the Main Highway has loaded an on its way back to Grimsby o_O

Why do you say that, unusually quick turnaround? Extra journey?
I just do not understand, why more slots than Sheerness as cannot be anymore of a backlog than Grimsby, and why not extra departures for sheerness?

This is better than any of the Soaps. :Nailbiting

I feel for all those waiting for news.
It is. What else could they add into the mix, daren't think what could happen to all those lovely shiny Cali's.

It is. What else could they add into the mix, daren't think what could happen to all those lovely shiny Cali's.
The shine is wearing off!!

How do the vans get from Hanover to Emden? Do we need to start looking at train timetables as well? :D

I’d like the factory timetable so I can figure out if they have actually built mine or not!

Back