Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waiting for our New CALI :-)

Interesting, well put it this way.. I can't see it being a bad thing.. but I doubt I'll see any benefit towing with my Bike carrier lol

Found this on a T5 option list
Chassis - heavy duty stabilisers front & rear - code 2MF - For lower lateral tilt of vehicle/ increased roll resistance, reduced side wind sensitivity. Only for vehicles with 3,000kg GVM

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-17%20at%2013.57.34_zps7axtnzll.png

I think 2MF is correct as above I don't think the decoder has had all the information entered as states standard suspension and shock absorbers but not the Heavy Duty Stabilisers

Yes that looks correct. I will make a point to check the sticker on my vehicle. Thanks for posting that.

We have now been waiting 24 weeks for our new Cali :sad:headbang:Nailbiting on hold with VWCS.

Hopefully not too long now. We worked out that we've got at least 50 more sleeps til we get ours!

It is finally in the country, should be at the dealers on Wednesday hopefully collecting Saturday.
:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

Hope you manage to sleep tonight and you have a great day tomorrow!

Very envious of your two day head start, but have only been waiting 19 weeks.

It was a bit of a surprise and tried to organise insurance quickly with the free 5 day VW insurance thing only to be on hold on the telephone with two attempts for an hour and a half with nothing to show for it.
Oh well tomorrow should be better when its all sorted. Can't wait to get through all the handover and paperwork and just start to enjoy the benefits of what has been a very long process.

Well today I can happily say I am no longer a Lurker on this forum. ;)
After an epic 18 hour day yesterday travelling and at the dealers.
We finally arrived home after midnight with our new Cali. Squeezed it into the garage with 5 cms to spare :thumb that was a relief.
We were fortunate to have dry weather and roads all the way, so first job is to do a quick detail of my own and get to grips with all the features and a good read of the manuals.
Thanks to everyone on the forum and hope I have not moaned too much about all the delays while waiting.
I joined the forum Aug 2013 to help us with our decisions and it has been invaluable.

Let the joy begin:bananadance

Last edited:
Wow that's fanrastic news.
I hope the bank Holliday weekend weather is kind for you. Go enjoy the country!

Mike..

Got ours today can't stop grinning despite the rain, thanks for all the advice, very pleased in deed.

Totally vexed with my dealer. Ordered 26 Jan, build date initially postponed and now only confirmed at week 23 after chasing VW, advised it will be 2 weeks into July when I can expect it. Sorry but 5 and half months wait is shocking. Any excitement has thoroughly worn off. Grrr!

Totally vexed with my dealer. Ordered 26 Jan, build date initially postponed and now only confirmed at week 23 after chasing VW, advised it will be 2 weeks into July when I can expect it. Sorry but 5 and half months wait is shocking. Any excitement has thoroughly worn off. Grrr!
Sit tight ours was close to 6 months too. We were getting very cranky with VW & the dealer. All you can do is read and learn about the vehicle and treat yourself to some accessories ready for that happy day. I know how you feel but hang in there.

Back