Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waiting list

Nice spec, the heated seats are not available on GC I also spec them, but you do get a heated steering wheel as standard.
Hi Daz, if I read correctly above. Correction, Heated seats are an option on the GC, recheck.

Hi Daz, if I read correctly above. Correction, Heated seats are an option on the GC, recheck.
Hi Breeze1, it says heated seats are an option, but when you place your order and the spec sheet comes back, no heated seats. We would have loved heated seats, because Quinn doesn't like the heating on.

Hi Breeze1, it says heated seats are an option, but when you place your order and the spec sheet comes back, no heated seats. We would have loved heated seats, because Quinn doesn't like the heating on.
Not sure why you are unable to tick the box as I have gone for them and no issue. Talk to VWCC and ask the question.

Not sure why you are unable to tick the box as I have gone for them and no issue. Talk to VWCC and ask the question.
Our van is here at Birmingham VW, just waiting for Birmingham VW to open as they are on lock down. Is your van here or on order? The only options we didn't pick were roof air con, and the driver assists

Our van is here at Birmingham VW, just waiting for Birmingham VW to open as they are on lock down. Is your van here or on order? The only options we didn't pick were roof air con, and the driver assists
Believe its at the port in Germany, but it may be in Sheernes who knows Not VWCC.

Back