Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water in side cupholders Beach.

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Got an unpleasent surprize, almost full cupholder of water. I suspect a leaking side window but it seems to weirdly sip through the cupholders seam. It is like a separate plastic element in a wall.
Any ideas if it is easily removable? Should there be a lot of water behind it than?
20211015_155549.jpg

Quite possibly the side window. If you haven’t done it I would suggest opening the window, cleaning the window rubbers gently with soapy water and thereafter adding a little silicon grease to the rubbers.

Looks like the situation is way worse.
The water probably got from the side panel after the level reached the seam.
When rocking the van we can hear like lots of water splashing in the side wall.
Any idea how to drain it? Are there draining holes outised for condensation to flow out?

I wondered if you found a solution to this? We have a 2017 T6 Beach and when it rains the cup holders fill with water. If you have found a way to fix this issue, please let me know! Thank you

I wondered if you found a solution to this? We have a 2017 T6 Beach and when it rains the cup holders fill with water. If you have found a way to fix this issue, please let me know! Thank you
Was most probably caused by stuck water drain hole on a window. Had to use some pressure to clean it.
Haven't ovserved water after that.
We had a tailgate full of water though from a freaking stop light this year. It was like 5 liters inside :)

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry about the tailgate though :oops:. How did you manage to clean out the stuck water drain hole? I' can't figure out what I need to do

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry about the tailgate though :oops:. How did you manage to clean out the stuck water drain hole? I' can't figure out what I need to do
Me too - to clear the 2 x drainage slits in the side window channel we ended up joining a drinking straw, plastic tube and syringe - easy...

20240407_165317.jpg

20240407_165253.jpg

20240407_163055.jpg

20240407_180042.jpg

20240407_163643.jpg