Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What Bed topper?

insomnia

insomnia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Picked up our new Cali two weeks ago and went camping last weekend without a topper downstairs, we did not sleep a wink! I am tempted by the reviews of the Zonesleep but it is a bit pricey, is it a case of you get what you pay for?

I have the zonesleep like you I was a bit concerned about the price but after reading reviews decided to take the plunge. I love it the way it folds up its so light and doesn't make me hot like memory foam.

We used a 50mm domestic memory foam topper from Argos or somewhere on our previous Cali, it was more comfortable than the "Comfort" mattress we have in the new Cali. I used to just roll it up in the morning with the pillows & duvet and secure it with a luggage strap; then just let the luggage strap go again at bedtime.

We have a Comfortz matress in the roof. This in two halves, unlike the standard VW on, and is easy to pull downstairs to use if needed. Been really comfy for us and I'm a bad sleeper.

Zonesleep here also:
  • Very comfortable.
  • Because of the 'open' 3D construction it doesn't overheat.
  • Washable.
  • Seems very durable, so looks like it will last forever.

+1 for Zonesleep, very very comfortable and it's nice to be able to put it through the wash a few times per year. Possibly takes up less room compared to other toppers?

Back