Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Latest delivery from Europe! Just trying to get rid of a few niggles before we head off on our tours.
A handy waste bin and a trivet for the bottom of the fridge (to avoid wet and soggy stuff).:)
IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0842.JPGIMG_0841.JPG

Latest delivery from Europe! Just trying to get rid of a few niggles before we head off on our tours.
A handy waste bin and a trivet for the bottom of the fridge (to avoid wet and soggy stuff).:)
View attachment 32744 View attachment 32746View attachment 32745
Where did you get the plastic for the fridge and how much was it ?
I was thinking of cutting up some cheap paint roller grids to fit.

Oh, and you know that 5 second rule when you drop some food on the floor, well
i wouldn´t risk it on yours. lol.:thumb

Where did you get the plastic for the fridge and how much was it ?
I was thinking of cutting up some cheap paint roller grids to fit.

I'm guessing that paint roller grids will work but I needed something more "formal" ;) so went to Camper Centrum in Amersfoort. Rather expensive but removed niggle at €24. (Its rather annoying actually - rattles like crazy unless fridge is loaded. Sister in law says she has seen something at B&M for more suitable (and cheaper!!) and will buy me one - will post photo when arrives.
Oh, and we don't have a 5 second rule we just leave it there!! lol! ;). Yes, I know my Cali needs a vac.:embarrased

A handy waste bin
By coincidence, we bought this for that space the other day; not as good as yours. Then yesterday I found we had one the same in the garage! Ridgemonkey fits behind.

I think maybe we have the same mat as you, you can see a little bit in the bottom of the pic!

67CF0F88-FF0A-4E47-9F9D-10C2F0380D1A.jpeg

I never use the 5 second rule rule...
I've got a 1 second dog.

A handy waste bin
Loving the bin if it's mould is purposely shaped.
Is it just the photo or is it shaped to fit and where did you get it?

Loving the bin if it's mould is purposely shaped.
Is it just the photo or is it shaped to fit and where did you get it?
Purpose moulded and again from CC at Amersfoort. €24.95 a tad pricey but hey it's a £55k van!!

By coincidence, we bought this for that space the other day; not as good as yours. Then yesterday I found we had one the same in the garage! Ridgemonkey fits behind.

I think maybe we have the same mat as you, you can see a little bit in the bottom of the pic!
View attachment 32748
Yes, we have exact the same carpet (from Dunelm) as you (. Under bench drawer opens without carpet removal and is rubber backed so the very expensive Brandrup cabin carpet stays nice and dry!

IMG_3122.JPG
Bought a few things in the last couple of weeks, couldn't resist this solar flower, makes me smile every day.
Now the weather has improved we are using the van a lot more for camping , I've been buying bits and pieces as I find I need them. Robert Dyas have a 15% off offer running this week so I bought boring but useful things: potato peeler, the OXO mini dustpan and brush, a bin, mini salt and pepper set.
Have also bought the awning tie down kit and some rock pegs for camping and ordered the Cinch pop up Hub a few weeks ago -really excited about that

IMG_3122.JPG

For knees that are not getting any younger........! (And a useful lift for putting bikes on the Kylie rack)
We used to use a folding plastic step, you know the one you can get from anywhere for £6 which is a bit slippy when wet and if you use on uneven ground it snaps a corner and is then scrap.
ae235.jpg
We found this the other day.....£30.
IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0845.JPG
Its aluminium (2.5kg) with folding legs and anti-slip black treads.
I included the photo of the step folded just to give an idea of how it folds up. (I'm sure it won't sit there when we travel).

Hi Jabberwocky.
Looks a good step. What’s it called & where did you buy it from ?
Measurements ?

Hi Camper Mouse
Love the flower. Where is it from ? Like it’s smily face.

Many thanks
Calimera

Last edited:
Hi Jabberwocky.
Looks a good step. What’s it called & where did you buy it from ?
Measurements ?

Hi Camper Mouse
Love the flower. Where is it from ? Like it’s smily face.

Many thanks
Calimera
Bought from here. https://www.seaflo-uk.com/folding-aluminium--lightweight-caravan--motorhome-step-512-p.asp
Dimensions?
2.5kg
Step Height: 23cm
Step Size: 47.5cm x 30cm
Overall size when open: H 23cm x W 48cm x D 30cm
Folded size: H 7cm x W 48cm x D 30cm

Hope this helps.

50964A8A-8497-47B6-B18D-D63FED0534A8.jpeg Found this in TOFS (Factory Shop). Good match for the Cali interior, bought 2 :)

One of those mosi lights from club shop. Worked a treat last night. Zapped 5 of the critters :stop:embarrased

Not bought today, but got round to fitting it today. A new 110W ETFE solar panel from Roger Donoghue.

20180507_174011.jpg 20180507_131541.jpg

The leisure battery was fully charged so I plugged in the fridge and it jumped to 4.1A and 60W.

Screenshot_20180507-140401.jpg

Hopefully never need hookup again! :thumb

Is that a purpose built support for the awning? If so, how much and where from?
Has anyone got any good feedback on them?
It's not purpose built. It is made by Fiamma but it just about fits the Cai Thule awning. Some folks have bought a more expensive version that is curved to help manage pooling. There is another thread that you may like to look at more dedicated to this subject. https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/fiamma-curved-rafter-pro.22688/
Cost? £33. Where from? Any good Fiamma stockist.

Back