Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Here you go.

Stumbled across this dodgy looking site today offering a plethora of items including some california accessories. At best it might be a site used to sell-off discontinued/returned items or it could be a rip-off.... you decide. Search VW California in the search bar to find the full range but I thought the following might be of interest to anyone willing to take a punt:

VW T5 T6 California Kitchen Side Pillar Shelf (wshamu.com)
VW T6 California Transporter Caravelle Thermal Windscreen Cover - Colour Silver (wshamu.com)
VW T6 California Ocean Brushed 3-Part Aluminum Worktop Protectors (wshamu.com)
VW California T6,T5 Inka Multibox Seat Storage Pockets Organsier Tool Tidy Black (wshamu.com)
VW California Keyring ( Genuine Volkswagen Product ) (wshamu.com)

I went ahead and ordered the side pillar shelf and Inka seat storage organiser. paid via PayPal with Amex for buyer protection when it inevitably turns out to be dodgy. Will report back if i) I receive anything at all ii) if the items are as advertised or some dodgy knock-off

Stumbled across this dodgy looking site today offering a plethora of items including some california accessories. At best it might be a site used to sell-off discontinued/returned items or it could be a rip-off.... you decide. Search VW California in the search bar to find the full range but I thought the following might be of interest to anyone willing to take a punt:

VW T6 California Transporter Caravelle Thermal Windscreen Cover - Colour Silver (wshamu.com)
VW California T6,T5 Inka Multibox Seat Storage Pockets Organsier Tool Tidy Black (wshamu.com)

I went ahead and ordered the side pillar shelf and Inka seat storage organiser. paid via PayPal with Amex for buyer protection when it inevitably turns out to be dodgy. Will report back if i) I receive anything at all ii) if the items are as advertised or some dodgy knock-off
Netcraft has now blocked the site as fake.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 6.18.22 PM.png

No uk address
No contact phone number
chat ơn the paypal website suggests its a Chinese company.
Good luck , I wouldn't risk it.

Guys, I've no experience of the website, but if you click on the "contact us" page it shows just an email address of "clover@cukter.com". If you google that email address, I think the results suggest your money might better spent elsewhere. Just my humble opinion. I hope I am wrong @JunglieD.

Bought the S2S campervan mattress today. You people raved about it so much, that I couldn't even consider buying a different one.
Sea_to_Summit_Comfort_Deluxe_Selbstaufblasende_Matte_Camper_Van_indigo[1920x1920].jpg
Wait till you sleep on it. !!!
It’s adjustable, soft, hard and in between. It’s absolutely perfect

HILKA PRO-CRAFT 5 TONNE BOTTLE JACK​

Bought the S2S campervan mattress today. You people raved about it so much, that I couldn't even consider buying a different one.
Sea_to_Summit_Comfort_Deluxe_Selbstaufblasende_Matte_Camper_Van_indigo[1920x1920].jpg
Do you have a link please?

Do you have a link please?
Here you go. Buy one whilst they have stock. And don't forget the pump as well.

I didn't get a pump either. Its Self Inflateable isn't it ;-) Do you need to add much air by blowing into it after it has filled itself?

I didn't get a pump either. Its Self Inflateable isn't it ;-) Do you need to add much air by blowing into it after it has filled itself?
It does self inflate, but if you want to top it up it is a lot easier with the pump, which is tiny, and you are not adding moisture from your breath inside the mat. Also you don't get light headed using the pump!

Just raided the club shop in preparation for collecting my van on Saturday.
Thetford 335
Toilet Tent
Bellows Bungee
Sleeping Bag
Kettle
Leveling chocs
Hook Up cable
Cable tidy

Getting exited now, god knows how I will feel when I can actually use any of this!

P.S thanks for the discount Campervanbitss! That has just refunded my forum membership + I can't find the Thetford at this price anywhere (if you can find it at all).

Just raided the club shop in preparation for collecting my van on Saturday.
Thetford 335
Toilet Tent
Bellows Bungee
Sleeping Bag
Kettle
Leveling chocs
Hook Up cable
Cable tidy

Getting exited now, god knows how I will feel when I can actually use any of this!

P.S thanks for the discount Campervanbitss! That has just refunded my forum membership + I can't find the Thetford at this price anywhere (if you can find it at all).
If they have not shipped your stuff yet, include a spare safe spare wheel lock rest all good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Coupled with an OEM VW bikerack for the pushchair(s) and a holdall, we now have enough storage for the Cali sink and the kitchen sink as backup.

Attachments

• IMG_5973.JPEG
    IMG_5973.JPEG
    155.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5972.JPEG
    IMG_5972.JPEG
    134.4 KB · Views: 126

thats a scam site all day long. no contact phone number. no return shipping address. and always seem to sell absolutely everything. the name itself is a p1sstake. we sham you

Back