Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

130 watt portable panel, didnt want roof mounted for several reasons. Got it from amazon for 99 quid with cables and cheap controller but all works fine and managed 3.5 amps this morning in a shaded sun. Good quality build and nice neoprene bag to keep it in
How are you connecting to the van?

At the moment through a fused cig plug into the boot socket but will probably hard wire a socket in the boot directly to battery
and by using an Airsafe you can shut the tailgate without trapping the cable.

A hob heater, to compliment my underslung LPG tank and second set of worn out leisure batteries. It seems to work well so far although the trim above is getting a little hot so I’ll keep an eye on that. It also heated up my apple crumble quickly shown on top of it in the photo. (It is intended for outdoor use only, so I also have a carbon monoxide detector and vented window).
8C64BF17-0D07-4D94-9A39-E6BDFA50C51E.jpeg

Not specifically bought for the van but I can see it coming in handy. Karcher window vac.
77986ccce0290e5349216c55eee916fe.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
most useful thing we have in the van besides the kettle

Love it, you have a hob taking up a disproportionate amount of available space in the van and you need a gadget to boil an egg.

pan: water: egg :Iamsorry

I do like a boiled egg though

If you don't already have one & are retro fitting, it might be worth looking at the T6.1 version - I believe its fitted to almost all transporters not just Calis - its 300W & is fitted into the trim of the seat next to the handbrake on the drivers side on a RHD van

Don't you just love a delivery from the club shop, New carpets & the Isotop VI , I'm more worried about the wife finding out how much this lot was than the cost of a new van. We could have carpeted the lounge for less & I know which she would prefer.

IMG_2206.jpg

If you don't already have one & are retro fitting, it might be worth looking at the T6.1 version - I believe its fitted to almost all transporters not just Calis - its 300W & is fitted into the trim of the seat next to the handbrake on the drivers side on a RHD van
the real question is, is the new 300W inverter pure sine or modified sine ?
As far as I know the 150W inverter in the B pillar is a modified sine one, which limits its uses but it is cheaper.

Had a promo email from Bus-Boxx this morning. Unlike Calicap, it would seem that they are still shipping to the UK?

Attachments

• 80D22900-B4B8-44A0-80F3-57A2CA434193.png
    80D22900-B4B8-44A0-80F3-57A2CA434193.png
    284.8 KB · Views: 87
Back