Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Is there a reason not to consider this item? It is more expensive. I am thinking of purchasing this.

Its not clear how its secured. The T6.1 Coast and Ocean don't have the tie down bar on the interior molding and the contact points of the thin perspex plates is not going to be sufficient to enable use of velcro. I would want some clarification on the installation before committing.
Also might need 2 hands to access the lower shelf to move the bungy cord out of the way.

Probably a silly question but can you use one of those shoe storage things if you’ve got a step mat?
If you have the tie down bar below the 12V socket then yes. Other wise maybe. Adhesive velcro is used to secure the shoe boxx to the step and flooring. I guess if you were to use the industrial type 3M mushroom velcro a single strip on the floor section might work so long as the carpet doesn't life the shoeboxx too high.

Its not clear how its secured. The T6.1 Coast and Ocean don't have the tie down bar on the interior molding and the contact points of the thin perspex plates is not going to be sufficient to enable use of velcro. I would want some clarification on the installation before committing.
Also might need 2 hands to access the lower shelf to move the bungy cord out of the way.
Thanks. I will ask how it is secured.

I bit the bullet and got the Cinch Hub and an Outwell freestanding inner. Will not be testing it until the end of the month, but Seb is hopeful about more space for him and I am happy about it being lightweight and not requiring attaching to the van.
IMG_0882.jpeg

I bit the bullet and got the Cinch Hub and an Outwell freestanding inner. Will not be testing it until the end of the month, but Seb is hopeful about more space for him and I am happy about it being lightweight and not requiring attaching to the van.
View attachment 114047

We just used ours on a 2 week trip and it was brilliant in storms and rain - really pleased with it. I would recommend taking a small waterproof doormat (we bought the outwell one) as it no longer comes with the fold out mats unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when I thought I’d got every kitchen gadget for the van I could need, I saw Bob Mortimer using this pull chop thing on his fishing programme last night and talked myself into getting one to try for myself!

Just when I thought I’d got every kitchen gadget for the van I could need, I saw Bob Mortimer using this pull chop thing on his fishing programme last night and talked myself into getting one to try for myself!

I noticed that last night as well, I am also tempted. Those 2 make me laugh!

New fresh water pump. Well, via the garage not me personally - too difficult to access. Bit poor it failing really - van has v low mileage and consequent low use of pump.

New fresh water pump. Well, via the garage not me personally - too difficult to access. Bit poor it failing really - van has v low mileage and consequent low use of pump.
You need to turn the tap on occasionally to stop the pump from seizing up .Get the old 1 back it probably just needs the impeller turning by hand to free it.

For those of you at Slimbridge who asked to see pictures of my car port here it is. Now that we have it in the correct position it will be fixed into the drive. £1599.99 delivered from Costco. Hopefully will keep the worst of the weather and the pesky pigeons off!

IMG_9192.jpeg

IMG_9193.jpeg

IMG_9190.jpeg

You need to turn the tap on occasionally to stop the pump from seizing up .Get the old 1 back it probably just needs the impeller turning by hand to free it.
OK so I should have read this before collecting the van this morning! Never mind, tip re running the tap useful though! Thanks

OK so I should have read this before collecting the van this morning! Never mind, tip re running the tap useful though! Thanks
Just trying to help you and others in the same postion as yourself .

The small ikea Hogsma chopping board. £8 bargain that's a perfect fit at the rear of the drawer. Even snuggles just behind the lateral divider for zero rattles. For those that already have the kuggis lid in that position, that will still fit over the top, much the same. So the shelf for your cuppa is maintained too. It's the little things right? :thumb

20230927_165915.jpg

Back