Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

The small ikea Hogsma chopping board. £8 bargain that's a perfect fit at the rear of the drawer. Even snuggles just behind the lateral divider for zero rattles. For those that already have the kuggis lid in that position, that will still fit over the top, much the same. So the shelf for your cuppa is maintained too. It's the little things right? :thumb

View attachment 114917
We got this on your recommendation, it’s great, thanks.

IMG_9419.jpeg

IMG_9420.jpeg

2 chairs that fold up very neatly. £55 delivered from China. Took a while to arrive…
I saw the same chairs being sold on Insta for £150 delivered.

From Dunelm, a Forgarty 10.5 Tog duvet with its cover sewn on - no need to fit seperate covers. And fully washable. The sIngle is an exact fit for the lower bed comfort mattress, the double a good fit for the pop top bed.

Alas, this week it was a new sliding door after someone reversed into the side of our Cali, which we had only had for ten days! Needless to say no idea who did it and no witness. Parked outside my father in laws house in quiet residential street. The air turned very blue.....

Insured through VW, who have been brilliant, but the £350 excess really hurt. Still, returned as good as new so we went away for a night as soon as we collected it. The adventures continue, love it!
I feel your pain.Someone left us that present when parked up in La Rochelle a couple of weeks ago. The van gets repaired next week. Our excess is 500.
PXL_20230913_122817095.jpg

Where did you find them?
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £27.64 26% Off | Fashion Casual Tourist Chair Comfortable Backrest Beach Chairs Convenient Folding Recliner Chair Stable and Durable Sun Lounger

I think it took 2 months, literally on a slow boat from China..

Nice covers. Do you know if these are air bag complian?
Hi Georgeo I can send you a short video which shows how our seats fit with the airbags, it’s easier to see than explain if you let me have your email I can forward it on as it doesn’t seem to take videos on here. It is on our Fb page too.

Hi Georgeo I can send you a short video which shows how our seats fit with the airbags, it’s easier to see than explain if you let me have your email I can forward it on as it doesn’t seem to take videos on here. It is on our Fb page too.
Thanks. I will checkout the FB page. Thanks again.

You post the video to YouTube and then post the YouTube link on the Forum.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £27.64 26% Off | Fashion Casual Tourist Chair Comfortable Backrest Beach Chairs Convenient Folding Recliner Chair Stable and Durable Sun Lounger

I think it took 2 months, literally on a slow boat from China..
How high is the lip of the seating section? When I tried a Helinox Sunset chair the seat was too high and bit into the upper leg creating discomfort. In fact the model in the photo has his legs raised on a stone to alleviate the problem.

Back