Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

The worlds most expensive plastic bin! It does fit so perfectly though. Anyone found a liner that fits well inside?
884b705c0c0063576f18c5dc499db906.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you buy this please?

Do you have a link for the brackets that fit the rail?
I used two of these with M8 bolts which slide perfectly into the awning rail. Initially I attached the privacy room to the brackets with wing nuts for easy removal but I’ve since mounted it more permanently using nyloc nuts.

2x4 (1.5x3.5 inch) Door Barricade Brackets (2 pcs) | Drop Open Bar Holder Steel U Bracket for 2 by 4 Lumber as Security Door Reinforcement, Door Jammer, Tool Hanger for Home, Barn, Shed, Garage, Gate https://amzn.eu/d/fQQ7XUY

Direct from Campercentrum in the Netherlands - if you’re searching it’s called a Prullenbakje in Dutch!

Thanks, but I cant find it.... could you send me the url? ... is this a standard VW part (maybe I can order from my local dealer)

Direct from Campercentrum in the Netherlands - if you’re searching it’s called a Prullenbakje in Dutch!

The worlds most expensive plastic bin! It does fit so perfectly though. Anyone found a liner that fits well inside?
884b705c0c0063576f18c5dc499db906.jpg

This is one of my favourite purchases! It makes me smile every time I see it, just such a perfect fit. I don’t use it as a bin but to keep essentials in.

And worst still…
* a mini tattie masher
* a mini measure
* a honey dipper

Wine bottle features to prove how mini they are…just perfect to be life changing for my vanlife

View attachment 124105
Now this is a bottle of wine my other half bought the other day to remember me by
These bin liners from Sainsbury's fit the Campercentrum bin perfectly and colour match too:

View attachment 124244
is there just one size ? - what size fits the campercentrum bin?

Now this is a bottle of wine my other half bought the other day to remember me by

is there just one size ? - what size fits the campercentrum bin?

It’s the smaller size that fits (15 litres)

Just bought a used but in excellent condition Thule G6 Euroclassic 929 3 bike carrier off fleebay.

I needed to drill another set of holes in the frame to relocate the mounting points for the cable stays which limit the amount of tilt. Even with the cable stay bolts relocated to the other set of holes in the frame, our tailgate wouldn't clear the tilted bike carrier, but only by 1cm or so. But all OK now and even with two +/- 20Kg eBikes on the rack, it tilts easily to gain access to the back of the van.

It seems a very sturdy and well made bike carrier. The only downside is that it doesn't fold up like some of the newer ones, so a bit more tricky to store in the garage.

It still amazes me how it clamps to the towball and yet is rock solid with the bikes on it.

I had to rotate the handlebars on the eBike nearest the tailgate to stop the bars from touching the rear window, but it is an easy enough thing to do. The alternative would be to use the two outermost wheel slots for the bikes, but this would put more downwards load on the frame at the furthest point from the towball which I think is best avoided.

Back