Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Yes thats the puppy. i had someone video a review for me before parting with cash. She has a wandago and the things she didn’t like were the bits that are not on the lite. My only concern is the lack of lid on the solids section
Hey @SamSara I can not message you as you are not vip member. Can I ask how you rate the loo now please? Any grief without the lid? And does the pee container fully seal for transit? Many thanks in advance :thumb

Bloody hell, that looks huge, hope you don’t get searched going through customs with it ;)
I like it…alot
I’m ready for the zombie apocalypse :D

I have a 7m flag pole with numerous flag options , I only use it when on a festival type site. but if I was on a site where someone had a flashing pole that would not bother me , particularly if they had young ones, camping is what you make it and the memories that can be formed for a lifetime.

unfortunately my kids are now grown up and dad would not be cool with a flashing flag pole o_O In fact dads not cool , despite him thinking he is:cool:
I've been banned from adding a flag pole to our stash of van tat, but I'm always glad when the van next door puts one up in the festival carpark. It's also nice for the kids recognising flags from previous years.

Wow wasn’t expecting the pole to polarise so much opinion o_O

Splashed out a bit more in the club shop, bought a low wattage toaster, hot plate, new windbreak and a gale pump for the awning as the manual pump is hard work lol

Telescopic awning poles so that we can rig up a full shade area (on the passenger side of the van) with the beach mat sheet that we carry in the van. We attach the sheet to the awning rail sliders that come with the Comfortz Leisure topper. If you don’t have the topper, you can buy awning sliders for a few pound off Amazon.

Today this cycplus tyre pump and powerbank arrived. Very handy gizmo with auto shut off at pre set psi. Funny enough the white one costs a lot less than the black one. It did the job very nice and pumped all fours of our Cali and charged my phone afterwards.

20240620_212615.jpg

Just booked to return to a cracking municipal camp site in France we discovered by accident last year. Only notable downside was a lack of pruning of the brambles in the boundary hedges. Not great when you have an airbeam awning. So...

PXL_20240621_094447005.MP.jpg

Just booked to return to a cracking municipal camp site in France we discovered by accident last year. Only notable downside was a lack of pruning of the brambles in the boundary hedges. Not great when you have an airbeam awning. So...

View attachment 124997
Good idea, might have to add this to my van tool kit, never thought about pruning the pitch.

prompted me to buy similar today - thankyou!

Just back from a 250 mile round trip to the guys at T5 Upgrades...Bilsteins, Evo Corse with Falkens, Laser light 750's and full underbody protection fitted. Mat and the team have done a great job and I highly recommend them.

Just back from a 250 mile round trip to the guys at T5 Upgrades...Bilsteins, Evo Corse with Falkens, Laser light 750's and full underbody protection fitted. Mat and the team have done a great job and I highly recommend them.

Nice! Have any photos, I guess Matt will Instagram it later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a USB extension for the rear 12v socket, it’s got 1.5 metre lead so handy for outside too. £6.99 from The Range
ideal, I’ll add one to the shopping list. Thankyou :)

Bought a USB extension for the rear 12v socket, it’s got 1.5 metre lead so handy for outside too. £6.99 from The Range

View attachment 125030

View attachment 125031
Nice find.

Though, be careful. It will stay on all the time. Be aware of parasitic drain. Usually very low, but some can deplete an already weak battery fairly quickly.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Photos please .

Also, when you say full underbody protection, proper metal plates etc? Awesome.

Nice find.

Though, be careful. It will stay on all the time. Be aware of parasitic drain. Usually very low, but some can deplete an already weak battery fairly quickly.

Thats interesting, would a single usb cable for an iphone do the same?

Back