Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

A nice touch has a sleep timer, as I drift off in the Cali.

A Dunelm storage cube, going to try keeping the Porta Potti in the van to free up space in the boot space mate.

Must admit it was a tighter fit than I was expecting, cube is 38x38x38cm. Checking Thetford Porta Potti 335 measures 313(H) x 342(W) x 382(D)mm.

So ok height and width, tight fit is due to the depth.

View attachment 125795

RobertsRevival Petite 2 DAB/DAB+/FM Bluetooth Portable Digital Radio with Alarm, Duck Egg​

Very small as you can see from cup alongside, however sound is very good, although screen is very small.
Thanks for posting. Reminded me that I needed a new radio, so I ordered from Amazon last night and it arrived at 7:30 this morning. Majority Eddington. I was surprised how small it is and charges via USB so no need for a large power plug. Sound seems OK and tuned quickly but lets see how it works when I go away. Maybe we can start a trend!
IMG20240708103248.jpg

P7080445.JPG

Similar idea, less sophistication, bought after running down my starter battery by listening to the van radio for too long. (Mine must have been modified at some time because it does'nt automatically cut out after a set time). I have two of these, the first had a mind of it's own when it came to changing stations and setting presets; the seller very generously supplied another but did'nt want the original returned. Something I have noticed which I can't answer is that Radio 1 tunes in to 73 stations and radio 2 to 79.

Wow, job well done. Did you use the 4 way stretch carpet? I used it everywhere when I did my previous micro campervan conversion . Very forgiving thank god….

Wow, job well done. Did you use the 4 way stretch carpet? I used it everywhere when I did my previous micro campervan conversion . Very forgiving thank god….
Not 4 way stretch carpet, but 3mm velt suitabel for curvy surfaces. This whas a first for me, some small flaws, but much better than before. Very happy with the result.

Exactly the colour combination that I have been looking for, subtle but classy.
This is the breakdown of the colours used - which can be viewed on the Seatskinz website

EXCLUSIVE Alcantara collection
Material 1 – Alcantara PERFO Nimbus
Material 2 - LL Sterling
Material 3 – LL Sterling
Material 4 - LL Sterling
Top Stitch - Sterling
Exclusive Stich in M1 only - Sterling
Embroidery - YES
Embroidery 10 CM VW logo

This is the breakdown of the colours used - which can be viewed on the Seatskinz website

EXCLUSIVE Alcantara collection
Material 1 – Alcantara PERFO Nimbus
Material 2 - LL Sterling
Material 3 – LL Sterling
Material 4 - LL Sterling
Top Stitch - Sterling
Exclusive Stich in M1 only - Sterling
Embroidery - YES
Embroidery 10 CM VW logo
Looks great. Do they fit whilst you wait? Might make a trip over.

Looks great. Do they fit whilst you wait? Might make a trip over.
Yes, they took about 2 hours to fit. We were offered tea/coffee and ended up having a lovely chat with the office staff. The town of Ashton is around a 20 minute walk away if you fancy stretching your legs or doing a bit of shopping whilst waiting.

9a9c26909ff82b57998e98b666fe617a.jpg

2Second 2 p fresh & black for CHF 90.- as kid sleeping arrangement

Yes, they took about 2 hours to fit. We were offered tea/coffee and ended up having a lovely chat with the office staff. The town of Ashton is around a 20 minute walk away if you fancy stretching your legs or doing a bit of shopping whilst waiting.
Looks amazing cost loads?

Back