Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Nice .....was that what they refer to as "Table & Desk Veneer"?
I’m not sure. Just picked a couple of designs and ordered. I think it was table and desk though. They are a little pricey to be honest for what they are but now there on I’m pleased with the result.

It's worth being aware that sometime cheaper USB sockets can cause interference with DAB radio, ask me how I know :)
Glad I was not the only one, although it was only a problem with one of my USB chargers, I could not understand why I lost radio signal on my portable radio when changing my phone. Just changed the charger.

Last edited:
Nice. Interesting design that serves to disguise spillages very well I assume
:upsidedown
Is it stuck on or loose fitting?
They’ll do a good job of protecting the tops. And you can easily replace them if you get bored. They stick on Kev. Really easy to fit with a small squeegee or credit card and a small Stanley knife.

Beach Occasional Table

I was asked by a friend of mine to design an occasional table for the Beach to fit in the standard rail. as the standard one is too big. With help from a 3D printer colleague at work we have developed this! If you are interested in the brackets the 3D printed brackets then he is charging £30 per pair + postage. Top is from Etsy.

If you are interested then email: danitaly@msn.com

Carbon Effect.jpg

Carbon on top.jpg

Countersink.jpg

Image 1.jpg

In rail.jpg

Occasional table.jpg

Screwed into top.jpg

Side.jpg

Another not so much bought as made. IKEA chopping board, tie down straps, couple of small rubber feet to keep off bodywork and plastic covered hooks from eBay. Finally go round to finishing and first use prepping an omelette this morning.

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_1532.jpeg

Last edited:
FA0DFCE8-A54D-4802-8FDC-7805BF4E87B2.jpeg

RobertsRevival Petite 2 DAB/DAB+/FM Bluetooth Portable Digital Radio with Alarm, Duck Egg​

Very small as you can see from cup alongside, however sound is very good, although screen is very small.

View attachment 125795

RobertsRevival Petite 2 DAB/DAB+/FM Bluetooth Portable Digital Radio with Alarm, Duck Egg​

Very small as you can see from cup alongside, however sound is very good, although screen is very small.
Had one of those for quite a while now, suits the Cali perfectly. They also sound pretty good as a bluetooth speaker !!!

Back