Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Certainly not cheap, but high quality and worth it in our humble opinion. The only thing we could find that was similar in quality was a company in Bilbao, but the price was identical. Loose change from £1k including fitting.
Given the transformation and likely years of usage, I'd say that's reasonable value.

Certainly not cheap, but high quality and worth it in our humble opinion. The only thing we could find that was similar in quality was a company in Bilbao, but the price was identical. Loose change from £1k including fitting.
Thanks for sharing sounds great value for the quality and likely longevity

Do the heated seats still work ok after?
Just been and checked. The heat is definitely coming through. We haven't used the heated seats before, so can't say if it is any less effective.

A seven metre pole? I am glad I don't frequent festivals because I would be inclined to...........
I will leave that to your imagination...I am too old for this #@it

Thanks for sharing sounds great value for the quality and likely longevity
It can also be done for a bit cheaper depending on your design choices which is nice. I am just lining up a set for my Grand Cali, bit of a simpler design - all leather look with no logos. Comes in at £610 fitted which puts them at the same price point as the Drive Dressy or Brandrup covers…no brainer!

A seven metre pole? I am glad I don't frequent festivals because I would be inclined to...........
I will leave that to your imagination...I am too old for this #@it
I too have a secret passion to own one of those poles, one with the led lights shooting up and down, my family have said they will disown meif I buy one, they already hate my van carpets which have been described as trashy, seriously uncool and many other unrepeatable adjectives. Evidently they have to go.

I too have a secret passion to own one of those poles, one with the led lights shooting up and down, my family have said they will disown meif I buy one, they already hate my van carpets which have been described as trashy, seriously uncool and many other unrepeatable adjectives. Evidently they have to go.
The carpets or the family :)

Ok, I will reveal my “dirty secret” to the world but I feel better doing it in stages, these are standard so be nice people!

IMG_1932.jpeg

Do you get girls in flat bed fords slowing down to look at you as well?

Back