Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

It looks fantastic. What’s the plan for cooling then?! Must be the next mod to the cali!
To be fair , Simon from soacement was designing a mod to fit on top of the draw to fit a BBQ & Sink arrangement for outside cooking…not sure how far he got though..when he came to fit my spacemate in his van he showed me the prototype..it looked good .

Collapsible kettle from Amazon. I know people swear by the Kampa ones. But this one folds so neatly away.

Has different temp settings and even noodles and desert mode. Who knew I needed such things.

Good thing I have 360W of solar to power this powerhouse….

Foldable Electric Kettle, 0.7L... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CJBY4YM9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

IMG_3124.jpeg

IMG_3125.jpeg

Looks quite neat, I will check if there's one with lower power. I currently use non-collapsible 0.7l kettle which is 850W.

I know it’s overpriced but isn’t everything and already tried the plastic radiator style dryer that falls off or snaps if you so much as ‘look at it’
Just ordered the Yes campervan clothes dryer for California.
Will post pix when it arrives.

I know it’s overpriced but isn’t everything and already tried the plastic radiator style dryer that falls off or snaps if you so much as ‘look at it’
Just ordered the Yes campervan clothes dryer for California.
Will post pix when it arrives.
it looks posh!

Contemplating these. The opaque film doesn’t work for me.

Anyone have similar?

Anyone have similar?
I too wasn’t too keen on the original so I fitted the carbon version from the same people in that eBay link, very easy to fit.

IMG_1943.jpeg

IMG_1942.jpeg

Anyone have similar?

Yep, bought the brushed aluminium version as it provides a bit of extra protection too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9a9c26909ff82b57998e98b666fe617a.jpg

2Second 2 p fresh & black for CHF 90.- as kid sleeping arrangement
Can I ask where you got the sling thing for under the table?

Back