Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Big spending today total cost Eight Hundred and four Pence.

2 items
1 parking ticket holder and
1 rubber dash to windscreen strip to stop things disappearing and rolling down between the windscreen and dash.
Dash strip and ticket holder.jpg

Looks like a small pressure button gauge. Similar to the ones used on small scuba cylinders. No ideas with the red button..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The red button seems to be labeled as an electronic parking brake, which makes sense since in the second video you can see that the floor mounted parking brake has been removed to make way for the new floor and rail system. VW has certainly dropped the ball on this one.

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.49.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.44.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.57.43 PM.png

For anyone attempting an OEM bluetooth (9w7) retrofit install.
I was searching for an original microphone mount bracket (7H5 857 155 A Y20) and was disgusted to find the price a company is charging for the part on eBay.
I went here: https://originalteilemarkt.de/halter-fuer-mikrofon/perlgrau-7h5857155a-y20-3323123

And paid a fraction of the price (€5).

By all means make a profit but don't take the pi**.
a0a40ddafce2509fbe9ce74e10370bbc.jpg

Boom... #£savings..
df5bbbd591964b66f04d6ac15cb182b4.jpg

Side steps are used, we take an 85 year old aunt on days out she struggled without them. We had them on our previous Landcruiser so she was used to the extra lift :) Different types of steps available some just cosmetic ie don’t step on them, others like ours take weight.

View attachment 57454

Thanks for this info. Like this style of step too so glad to learn it is an actual step to take weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did you get the Brake light
was yours raining in or is the new one LED.
The first one came apart, and I broke the red lens while washing. The aliexpress brake light has become matte pink/orange, so I bought a new original one (I can't believe the price).
A middle brake light, a sliding door latch, and a pair of very uncomfortable looking sex toys?
I hope those sexy toys will help my awning to stop rattling.
Now I am driving around without the awning and there is now a lot less noise. So I hope this quite cheap solution will help the noise reduction with the awning back in place.

The sliding door latch had a bad contact. When I shut the sliding door in first lock, the power latch tried to close the sliding door, leaving the door in first lock, but still open. When wiggling the latch in first lock, the power latch opened and closed, so it was certainly a bad latch. Works like a charm again now. I even find the noise of the power latch has become less? Must be in my mind.

And while I was changing the latch, I gave the sliding door table latch a good spray of silicone.
Anyone wondered if the California is well insulated?
IMG_20200428_124920.jpg
Nope, think again!

IMG_20200427_180609_HDR.jpg
Don't worry, the grey table unlatch handle, is back in the right place!!

fitted a bonnet protector a couple months back. Got 1 night away before lockdown67D78446-0B06-4E7B-80BC-9D88D80019DB.jpeg

fitted the new Dakar wheels last autumn, now I’m thinking the awning needs to be black!

Looks very nice! :thumb Was it hard to cut it to size?

Looks great Seaview, what material is the cover made from?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Pixers table top sticker, if you go on their website there 1000’s of designs and you just order the size you need. They come very well packaged to protect in transit.

Pixers table top sticker, if you go on their website there 1000’s of designs and you just order the size you need. They come very well packaged to protect in transit.
And 40% or 45% off according to a recent post

Thanks

Some nice designs there. Would have to get one that looks good in portrait for the sliding table.
Was looking for a map of Ireland but all the ones on Pixers seem to have a big chunk out of the top right corner for some reason

Back