Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Looks great. Do you order a little bit bigger then cut to size?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hello James,

I like those stickers with the flags of the countries visited with the camper van. During last year's trip through Europe we managed to buy a few of them, but could not find those stickers for every country (for example I don't have a sticker for Poland).

Looking at you photo I admire your list of stickers. From where did you get them? If it was an website, could you send me the link please?

Thank you.
Eberhard

Hello James,

I like those stickers with the flags of the countries visited with the camper van. During last year's trip through Europe we managed to buy a few of them, but could not find those stickers for every country (for example I don't have a sticker for Poland).

Looking at you photo I admire your list of stickers. From where did you get them? If it was an website, could you send me the link please?

Thank you.
Eberhard
Hi Eberhard,
The stickers are from VinylCutGraphics https://www.vinylcutgraphics.com/vinyl-graphics/flags.html
Really good service, most countries if not all and different sizes. I like getting the flags in the same way i run to get the medals!

20200508_200110.jpg

Hello James,

Thank you for the information. I had a short look at the web page, looks good. I will have a closer look later.

Happy California,
Eberhard

Heko wind deflectors, well made and easy to fit with no window closing issues. Having had the VW variant in the past much prefer Heko’s as low profile and they don’t require you to stick them to the window/door frame of the vehicle.
3C404280-29AE-4476-9DC9-AAFBCDF19E23.jpeg

Back