Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

I asked for one at the dealer today and they said they don't have them as they're only for cars :(. Guess I'll have to find a friendly VW car dealer.
I was given mine at a van centre. They knew it was a California as they had just MOTed and washed it. Must depend on where you go and who you see.

Peter Cooper Hedge end...sorted. They don't even ask if its for a van. Just ask for a data plug and they want your registration.
I asked the VW car dealer in Portsmouth for a Data plug he send me to the Breeze van centre they didn’t even know what it was!

Ended up getting one of Ebay for £12

I asked the VW car dealer in Portsmouth for a Data plug he send me to the Breeze van centre they didn’t even know what it was!

Ended up getting one of Ebay for £12

Sounds more like the persons you spoke with are not well informed. Parts department in Hedge End if anyone else is local. Can't beleive they are being sold on ebay :shocked is that VW or some scrote pushing their luck?

909E3C4A-9BBC-4CB7-8F2D-802975E5D208.jpeg

I had a trip down the coast today. Coldest surf of the year. Unbelievably cold.
Then a scramble on the rocks after a bacon sandwich.
Cold, but beautiful day:cool:

Is there not someone who looks after you ?
where were they when you decided this was a good idea. :D
Only joking madman but the only bit that I am brave enough for is the bacon sandwich but I did surf the web.

Is there not someone who looks after you ?
where were they when you decided this was a good idea. :D
Only joking madman but the only bit that I am brave enough for is the bacon sandwich but I did surf the web.

Honestly don’t know :embarrased
Can’t believe how cold it was compared to the week before.
The sea temperature doesn’t really change much, but the air temperature yesterday was 1.5 and with the wind felt very much minus something. After 2 hrs I really did feel the cold.
I think we are in for some serious weather this week.
#TheBeastFromTheEast

Carried 3m+ lengths of hand made Egg and Dart coving that wouldn't fit in the builder's van due to his bulkhead. (with my assistant). 20180227_125230.jpg

New B Pillar fitted to align sliding door blind. Under warranty.

Mike

Had to have a piece of Welsh rock removed from my rear tire and fix the hole it made. I was charged a hefty £11.40 for the surgery. Only in Morocco, it is cheaper.
59f3ed8e607c43f9034750625a94619c.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Had to have a piece of Welsh rock removed from my rear tire and fix the hole it made. I was charged a hefty £11.40 for the surgery. Only in Morocco, it is cheaper.

Is that an 08 reg fiesta?!!

I don’t have a clue. It was a Fiesta with electrical system troubles. It had to wait for my Cali to be fixed. Had something to do with priorities... :)

A55D7121-09E9-4F8D-B6FB-C7F4DF6B2D30.png
Checked she was still there.... and wished I wasn't here, but there......

Funny you mentioned Morocco, my van’s parked up for a while as I flew here this time; couldn’t afford to bring it.

Back