Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Sorry if I've missed it but what's this called? The nearest I can find is Sunnersta but the fittings don't look right, have you made those yourself?Big Ted Printz
Yes it is Sunnersta, the clips are made especially by Big Ted Printz for a couple of quid on Facebook, he knocks out a few handy things for club members. VIP members get a bit of discount. There maybe a better link in the VIP lounge. Just search Big Ted Printz on FB.

Yes it is Sunnersta, the clips are made especially by Big Ted Printz for a couple of quid on Facebook, he knocks out a few handy things for club members. VIP members get a bit of discount. There maybe a better link in the VIP lounge. Just search Big Ted Printz on FB.
That's awesome, thanks. All looks great, I bet you're enjoying getting settled in!

Put Buzz up for sale :confused:

New one (4M) due July :cheers
Isn’t Buzz a 6.1 ocean? Are you changing purely for the 4motion option? Either way I love the new car anticipation, although I have to say this particular experience has been drawn out a little.
What else are you changing out of interest from Buzz to Buzz.2?

Isn’t Buzz a 6.1 ocean? Are you changing purely for the 4motion option? Either way I love the new car anticipation, although I have to say this particular experience has been drawn out a little.
What else are you changing out of interest from Buzz to Buzz.2?
Yes, 4M for travel around Europe.
For my job, and the extra options are
Tow Bar.
80l tank.
Delete comfort mattress.
Candy White all over.
(Love the wood floor, pro media, and side assist)

Couldn’t wait any longer, so as it’s half term, I camped on our drive last night with my two girls.

Set up a projector and watched half of Wonder Woman, then fell asleep listening to the gentle rain outside. Super cosy and the girls slept like logs.

Fitted the second skin seat covers. The bench has it fitted on the base but not the backrest in the photo.
One change from the last set I had, there is now an additional zip on the back of the front seats so that both the top and bottom set of seat pockets can still be accessed.

IMG_2521.jpgIMG_2524.jpg

Fitted the second skin seat covers. The bench has it fitted on the base but not the backrest in the photo.
One change from the last set I had, there is now an additional zip on the back of the front seats so that both the top and bottom set of seat pockets can still be accessed.

View attachment 73852View attachment 73853
They look great! I really like the new colour Palladium and if they were waterproof, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.

They look great! I really like the new colour Palladium and if they were waterproof, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.
I reckon with a couple of coats of scotch guard they are water resistant rather than waterproof. There is a thin layer of foam under the bit you sit on & that stops stuff soaking through. Its enough to be able to get the cover off in an emergency before it soaks through.
I can get the base off in about a minute. Just open the bench draw, undo the hooks & pull it off.

I reckon with a couple of coats of scotch guard they are water resistant rather than waterproof. There is a thin layer of foam under the bit you sit on & that stops stuff soaking through. Its enough to be able to get the cover off in an emergency before it soaks through.
I can get the base off in about a minute. Just open the bench draw, undo the hooks & pull it off.
Our youngest spills everything, all the time....I'm not kidding. I'd spend half my life taking it off, washing it and putting it back on.

We were about to purchase all grey leather look ones last autumn but we had an unexpected and very large vet's bill and then couldn't justify the cost.The waterproof ones calm my nerves and when she's a bit older, we will upgrade.

Our youngest spills everything, all the time....I'm not kidding. I'd spend half my life taking it off, washing it and putting it back on.

We were about to purchase all grey leather look ones last autumn but we had an unexpected and very large vet's bill and then couldn't justify the cost.The waterproof ones calm my nerves and when she's a bit older, we will upgrade.
Which leather look ones had you settled on? I like the look of the ones supplied by Individual auto design, who also supply the club shop covers, but you can spec without VW embroidered graphics etc...

Which leather look ones had you settled on? I like the look of the ones supplied by Individual auto design, who also supply the club shop covers, but you can spec without VW embroidered graphics etc...
My parents have the club shop ones which fit brilliantly but I didn’t want the black, as I find it too dark. I would also prefer not to have the perforations, as we spend lots of time at the beach and I didn’t want them filling with sand.

I contacted quite a few companies and even the club shop to see if they could order bespoke. I was planning to go down this latter route, because I know they always go for excellent quality from their suppliers.

I like the look of the ones supplied by Individual auto design
I have had their covers on my A3 for four years now (not leather), and they still look amazing. Indistinguishable from original upholstery, and haven't sagged or bobbled or suffered any other kind of issues. I have removed the ones from the front seat bases and washed them once, after about 3 and a half years, more because it felt like I should than because there was anything fundamentally wrong. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again for any vehicle.

I'm stripping mine out, emptying it of everything.

It's called "Camping fever"...

It's coming ... the day .... the day of freedom..... the day of wheels turning ......the day of waking up in a different place than on my drive ....

The excitement, I have to go for a lie down every afternoon.

So now, strip out, spring clean, talk nicely to Alfie, smooth his furrowed oil cooler....

Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

I found out with mine that I can't pick it up for an extra week as it needs a cambelt change so the dealer is sorting that for me at no extra cost. Nice!

It's a 2012 SE, but done less than 40k so I'm made up with the level of service

Had my Alpine unit fitted To my T5 Cali SE. Superb.

View attachment 73881
Which had unit is this (if you don't mind me asking)?
It looks really good!

Sold the Buzz.
VW Leicester took it away today !
Over the moon with the price. :bananadance2

Back