- T5 SE 180
Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop
I just used a piece of carpet but I think you could probably use this as an @Auberg-ine style tailgate table/worktop.
Or you have a water issue, or you have a water fetisj?Good afternoon,
I did a bit of maintenance on the camper this morning:
The good thing is that everything is ok. I was hoping to give the camper a quick wash as well, but as the weather forecast said, there are heavy showers this afternoon.
- Cleaned the fridge
- Put up the roof and checked if there was any water or condensation
- Checked for water / condensation along the sliding windows
- Checked for water / condensation in the cupboard
- Checked for water / condensation in the gas bottle compartment
- Cleaned the sealing rubber from the roof
- Waxed the paint work around the roof
- Hoovered the camper
That’s looks Great. Can I ask what the materials you used for the shelf and where you got them from ?
Sorry that you hurt your van !Fitted the GTI seat covers from the club shop which look fantastic- however managed to sheer off the drivers outside armrest bolt Also one of the plastic grommets from the front seat trim broke during removal... but at least that clipped back with the other fixing and is not noticeable!! So annoyed, our van is only 6 days old!
There’s not a lot of the bolt showing, I’m going to run it into vw just to see what they quote, otherwise drilling it out seems like the only option!
Glad I’m not the only one