Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Cat delivery back our son's who moved at the week-end.
198196581_499992558087595_8398751233460070068_n (1).jpg

Drove back from a a great break in Somerset and went straight to our first live music gig for over a year. Dukes Wine Bar in Princes Risborough to watch my mate Nick’s band ‘2AM Blue’. So nice to be back to some sort of normality.

7BB21B9C-E172-4776-8CBF-C091FEB0E380.jpeg

Lancaster services? Believe it or not but that hideous tower is listed! Dodged demolition by a gnats chuff about 10 yrs ago
Yup! I always thought it was an eyesore ... but of late appreciate it a bit more for some weird reason ... cannot put my finger on it. Did not know that it is a listed building. Very interesting and thank you for the info. Will look up a bit more info on it.

2014. I was in one microlight and my wife in another. We both had Russian pilots.
Only asking as a mate of mine was out there a few years back, did a six month stint, that was Annapurna though, thought it might have been the same place.

Only asking as a mate of mine was out there a few years back, did a six month stint, that was Annapurna though, thought it might have been the same place.
Fishtail is in the Annapurna range. We actually took off from Pokhara airport’s main runway which is where our plane from Kathmandu landed.

Yup! I always thought it was an eyesore ... but of late appreciate it a bit more for some weird reason ... cannot put my finger on it. Did not know that it is a listed building. Very interesting and thank you for the info. Will look up a bit more info on it.

1623756952239.png

View attachment 80083
Back in the seventies you could sit and eat in the top bit, often wondered what it’s used for now, chip storage ?

Back