Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Looked longingly at her sat on the drive way as I set off to spend the day telling people to eat less, exercise more and stop smoking as a Practice nurse. Spent lunch sorting annual leave to go exploring with Dora our van.
We are all the same. Only been in ours once and desperately looking at calendar to see when we can go. Would go this weekend but Minlaw had a new hip today so should hang around.......or should we?

We are all the same. Only been in ours once and desperately looking at calendar to see when we can go. Would go this weekend but Minlaw had a new hip today so should hang around.......or should we?
More likely to need you when discharged from hospital than when in hospital. So grab the weekend.:thumb

Picked up a replacement flap controller for the rear heater and fitted it.
Will now have rear passengers with warm feet and no need to run the parking heater while on the move in future.

Alan

Pootled over to Barnard Castle for a shop and lunch. Easy (free) town centre parking for the Cali.
Nice relaxing day.

Ooh lovely. Barnard Castle is just the place for a pootle. Discovered it for the first time late last year on one of our first Caliventures. :)

Just to station and back. Outing results in the 'reverse on the drive' so got an adrenalin rush too.

Took delivery and went for the first drive!!

79D96912-F7F3-4D18-8D18-C2BEF5B4C2C1.jpg

Tried out our new screen cozy, then transported many boxes of stuff from where we have been house sitting to back home.

Drove to Cockermouth to meet friends for lunch and to stock up on Cumberland sausage.
Beautiful drive back through the Lakes.

I've driven back from Snowdonia. It was early, 7.00am, when I left and just above freezing. A wonderful sunrise through the mist as I came towards Dolgellau and then in mid Wales it fell to -1.5C and thick fog.
Glorious sunshine for the rest of the day in Bristol.

This idea is copied from several other fora where it always seems popular.
I'll kick it off and say this morning I chauffeured my wife 50 miles to a meeting and visited the local VW retail centre whilst I waited for her meeting to conclude. Had a look over the new Tiguan, it seems practical and fairly well equipped.
The journey there and back was smooth and relaxing, confirming that the Cali. is just as versatile as a run around as it is camper van.

I switched the heater on with the remote then headed out to take some photographs. The heater remote is a great idea!

I switched the heater on with the remote from the house, then went out and sat in it for a warm! :D

IMG_2435.JPG

Well, didn't just sit in it, went for a drive to Llandudno :)
IMG_2443.JPG

Waved my Cali goodbye this mornig at 6am when i took my electric bike for a 18km ride to work when it was -4 celcius.
When i got back home arround 16.30h (again 18km in -2cel. this time )he was still sitting nice and cosy in the garage....
Normal day at the office;)
Hotel Cali your not far from Stuttgart

Waved my Cali goodbye this mornig at 6am when i took my electric bike for a 18km ride to work when it was -4 celcius.
When i got back home arround 16.30h (again 18km in -2cel. this time )he was still sitting nice and cosy in the garage....
Normal day at the office;)
Triped up to Reimo purchased a pee pot 4 the wife plus s lot of stuff DID I REALY WANT ???

Oh, meant to mention, saw this goat while we were in Llandudno.

Or was it Boris?

Nah, hair is too neat. :D

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_1417.JPG IMG_1412.JPG IMG_1405.JPG Went to the Ardennes in Belgium, near the German border. At minus 13 degrees C, experienced one fine and warm night in the Cali, thanks to the heater and our Brandrup Isotop (great accessory!). On Sunday did some cross-country skiing and enjoyed the landscape in the sunny weather.

Back