Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

I'd like to write I slept here however I only parked here :)
aa9e38d58bcda4938aae246e704a446c.jpg

Amden Switzerland
b11b7443b2bdd8c6de12f730c770a070.jpg

Steinerberg Switzerland

Travelling cafe for a day trip to Calke Abbey. I reckon that must have saved us at least a tenner. So one trip a week and the Cali'll be paid for in - err about 100 years :shocked

Hi Andy, is your Cali floor a 3 rail version? If so I presume the 2 rail carpet fits/works ok? Cheers.
Hi larrylamb
No it's a 2 rail, but I *think* you can buy 3 rail versions of the carpet...
Cheers

I used mine to transport a load of old wood and general hoarded junk to the local tip.
I then set about removing the winter tyres and fitting my brand new set of T6 Clayton alloys which have really given my early T5 a fresher look :thumbs-l1600.jpg

Went to party last night in my van. Lots of interest and spent quite a bit of evening giving tours round the inside (at their request, not my insistence). Everyone loved it.

Hello Tony,
Thank you for your reply. Regular camping sites were closed, we stayed at a nice camper place: Biermuseum / Skihütte
Verkehrsverein “Wald und Tal” Rodt V.o.E.
Tomberg, Rodt 77

B-4780 St.Vith
Great parking place and pub and restaurant on the site.
Hi Erwin,thanks for your answer. I will for sure give that place a try. I've been to St. Vith before and willing to go back, specially during the winter when it is easier to get a feeling of the Battle of the Bulge.
Let me know when you are around again. I pay a beer.

Washed and dried it and then fitted some new wiper blades....which either I was having a bad day or else it shouldn't have taken me as long as it did!!

Fitted emission sticker in advance of the Hanover trip
(Done yesterday actually)

Drove home from a night at Sandy Balls in the New Forest...... Great site out of season.

Took it for my first proper outing overnight in the Mendips in the storms but glorious sunny drive down to Cornwall to see the granddaughters then up to Fleetwood where i am now before heading up to my place on the banks of Loch Awe. This was just what i bought it for - Fantastic! ( checked a few threads and relieved to find the intrusive loud tapping from the heater, which has been brilliant and very necessary btw, is to be expected -thought something radically amiss! )

Took it for my first proper outing overnight in the Mendips in the storms but glorious sunny drive down to Cornwall to see the granddaughters then up to Fleetwood where i am now before heading up to my place on the banks of Loch Awe. This was just what i bought it for - Fantastic! ( checked a few threads and relieved to find the intrusive loud tapping from the heater, which has been brilliant and very necessary btw, is to be expected -thought something radically amiss! )
Not far from you, I bet it is a bit wild weather wise in Fleetwood tonight.

Back