Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wheel Bolt Covers

Just to clarify the wheel bolt covers are not standard fitment on the Cali so if you do want them I would urge you to contact VW CS and log your concerns.

2nd hand and 2.5 years old so don't reckon I'll have much luck? Just ordered a set of gen VW from fleabag in black£35 delivered.

"19mm Gen VW T5 set arrived today", sadly they are 17mm Gen VW 17mm Golfs as confirmed with part number - seller emailed... As we all know T5 stuff starts with a 7xx.

Annoyed - seller is a VW dealer too, oh well may be a mistake, watch this space.

Was in the Cali dealer yesterday picking up my van after they had fitted the new modified module for the airbag error message. Had a look in the showroom and the California's on display do not have wheel nut covers fitted.

pingpal6 said:
Was in the Cali dealer yesterday picking up my van after they had fitted the new modified module for the airbag error message. Had a look in the showroom and the California's on display do not have wheel nut covers fitted.

Wheel but covers are not a standard item on any cali's pingpal or commercials . They seem to be standard on most of the cars

right ones arrived, so pretty impressed with speed. Sadly it's so wet out side that I've not put them on yet.

ooooooooo that looks much better, black on silver wheels on a sliver van, matches and looks good!

£35 too much for what they are but hey

sebking said:
ooooooooo that looks much better, black on silver wheels on a sliver van, matches and looks good!

£35 too much for what they are but hey

10871_20090704_153347_useless_thread_1.jpg

;)

Mom. Seeing the piccie, I'm almost tempted........

Had my bolt covers on at the meet at hollands wood and do look good on the 18" black dakars :)

Anyone thinking of buying these then the part number that were on mine from VW was -

7H0 601 173 9B9 (9B9 is the colour - Satin Black)

Mine came in a pack of ten, I think this may be a number for the individual part. They fit both the normal bolts and the locking bolts.

You can also get 7H0 601 173 A 2ZZ which is Chrome.

I found a picture of the Chrome ones -

$(KGrHqZ,!lwE9JH4lRn1BPmnBZwS8w~~60_35.JPG

They might look good on Silver wheels.

Perhaps SMG can give prices for both colours :thumb

Nice one stu ... I've been meaning to put the part no. On for the wheel bolt covers since holland wood ,but kept forgetting ... Opps ...

Saw the chrome ones while on hols and thought they were a bit naff...

Stu said:
I found a picture of the Chrome ones -

$(KGrHqZ,!lwE9JH4lRn1BPmnBZwS8w~~60_35.JPG

They might look good on Silver wheels.

Perhaps SMG can give prices for both colours :thumb

Black wheel bolt covers are £1.76 + VAT per cover

Chrome wheel bolt covers are £2.62 + VAT per cover

Thanks

I've found an alternative to expensive VW Wheel Bolt Covers if you have 20 minutes to spare and own a junior hack saw.
Last weekend I purchased 20 (19mm x 15mm Black Plastic Covers (they also have Chrome)) from the The Nuts and Bolts Shop http://www.thenutsandboltsshop.com for £14.95 including P&P. They were the wrong depth (I knew that when I purchased them) but having spent 20 minutes cutting them all down to the correct depth (10mm) they fitted perfectly and look much better than the old wheel bolts.
I know this is a bit nerdy but hey, I'm £30 better off.
Have fun
Ewan

Back