Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wow! here it is. Our own gorgeous Cali!

Yes, for (almost) standard 17" wheels I think they look fantastic. They are a nice contrast against the white. Still think 20" would look better but I think we've spent enough for now.

Every time i see these wheels i kick myself for not changing the standard Ocean offering.

looks really nice. A friend of mine literally made the same spec... no side bars though.

Beauty..! What level of tint is that for your windows?

It's just the standard 'privacy glass' tint. It maybe looks darker on the photos than it does in real life. If I remember correctly I slid the colour bar up a bit on the edit app because the pictures looked a bit colourless.

Photoshopping yourCali.. Ha ha! Looks great..

Great looking van good choice in wheels . Love the side bars , are the VW ones? Hopefully you'll manage a month or two to enjoy before the weather gets bad :thumb

Great looking van good choice in wheels . Love the side bars , are the VW ones? Hopefully you'll manage a month or two to enjoy before the weather gets bad :thumb
Yes, the wheels look good but since then I got the chance of some 18" VW wheels that had only done 300 miles, so on they went!

image.jpeg

Yes the wheels look great on light coloured vans. The sidebars were only about £90 on eBay. Easy to fit too...well the second one was the easiest
Hello Biglad
where the side bars second hand or was it in a ebay -shop?
If so could you pass the link...?
Ive seen some nice ones on the net but unfortionally I haven't found one willing to ship to Belgium..
cheers
Peter

Hello Biglad
where the side bars second hand or was it in a ebay -shop?
If so could you pass the link...?
Ive seen some nice ones on the net but unfortionally I haven't found one willing to ship to Belgium..
cheers
Peter
Hi Peter
The side bars were new from Vanstyle on EBay. Sorry I don't know how to copy the link to you. They were about £126, not £90 as I previously thought. Hope they ship to Europe. Good luck.

More photos please! Which white is that?

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg IMG_7939.JPG
More photos please! Which white is that?
Hi Kano
It's Oryx white although photos don't really do it justice. It looks super-pearlescent when the sun is directly on it though. The photos I have are all a bit uninspiring I'm afraid as they're just ones taken at home on the drive. I've added an interior pic to show our carpet which was a remnant, cut to shape then bound around the edges. It makes it feel much cosier than hard plastic and protects the light coloured carpet and adds a big splash of colour.

Really nice spec you have there. Good idea with the carpet, personalising your Cali in that way..

Can you move the seat to make the bed with the carpet in place?

Hi Peter
The side bars were new from Vanstyle on EBay. Sorry I don't know how to copy the link to you. They were about £126, not £90 as I previously thought. Hope they ship to Europe. Good luck.
thanx Biglad
but they don't ship to Belgium so I'm kinda stuck...
cheers
Peter

Well, after buying a demonstrator and selling our van conversion then unfortunately not being able to have the demonstrator due to technical difficulties and being loaned a Cali by the dealer for four months we have finally taken delivery of our own gorgeous California. Oryx White 204 DSG 4 Motion leather and alacantara and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, it is beautiful! I immediately fitted the side bars I bought back in January and I think they finish it off beautifully. All we need now is some spare time to get away in it!

View attachment 14780

View attachment 14781
Lovely. Taking delivery of an Oryx White 204 DSG 4Motion in 2 weeks. I was thinking about side bars and like those. May I ask where you got them and how easy they were to fit?

Lovely. Taking delivery of an Oryx White 204 DSG 4Motion in 2 weeks. I was thinking about side bars and like those. May I ask where you got them and how easy they were to fit?
Hi Sean, I got them on eBay from Vanstyle if I remember correctly. They were about £130. They were quite straightforward to fit once you got over the fact that you had to remove rubber hole stoppers from a new van. As with all these jobs, the second one is easier to fit than the first.

Hi Sean, I got them on eBay from Vanstyle if I remember correctly. They were about £130. They were quite straightforward to fit once you got over the fact that you had to remove rubber hole stoppers from a new van. As with all these jobs, the second one is easier to fit than the first.
Thanks. Do they reduce ground clearance at all?

Well, after buying a demonstrator and selling our van conversion then unfortunately not being able to have the demonstrator due to technical difficulties and being loaned a Cali by the dealer for four months we have finally taken delivery of our own gorgeous California. Oryx White 204 DSG 4 Motion leather and alacantara and Uncle Tom Cobley and all, it is beautiful! I immediately fitted the side bars I bought back in January and I think they finish it off beautifully. All we need now is some spare time to get away in it!

View attachment 14780

View attachment 14781
Stunning

Thats a valid point... What are the Calis like in the bad weather???