Yellow California Beach Club

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I've twice parked in the same car park as a yellow Beach.

Once near a grape yellow on Hayling Beach near Inn on the Beach (September 2017), and a sunny Yellow in Germany a month earlier.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

HugoFar

HugoFar

Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
My Sunny Yellow Beach has been sold to a great couple in Nelson, South Island, NZ who are picking it up on Friday. Mrs G is very upset to see it go.:(

Hugo; you may finally get to see the only Yellow Beach in NZ. There are now two Beach's, but separated by the Cook Strait. I must admit the Mojave Beige is quite boring, so planning on some earache/grief from other half.

Andy
Hi Andy. Just seen this post and pleased to hear it's come south. I have spotted it once as we came back from a day skiing and it was heading south. Didn't have time to flash.... I'll keep an eye out for it.

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I saw a grape yellow Beach in the car park of Inn on the Beach at Hayling Beach over a year ago - probably August or September 2017. Could it have been you?

E

EpicT6

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I saw a grape yellow Beach in the car park of Inn on the Beach at Hayling Beach over a year ago - probably August or September 2017. Could it have been you?
I don't think it was me. However we go down to West Wittering beach a couple of times in the summer.

Perfectos

Perfectos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Spotted a grape yellow today in chaulden area of Hemel Hempstead about 4.30 pm male driver, anyone on here ?

I love that colour, I wanted GY, but got vetoed by the OH.

VW California Club