Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yellow California Beach Club

Saw a lovely mustard yellow Beach at Blackpool Sands near Dartmouth, Devon on Tuesday this week. Sorry no photo.

Loads of very nice conversions in Devon but only saw 3 other California’s.

Go for it, that’s one of my best ever trips. I spent just over a month doing the whole thing from top to bottom, headed inland a few times to explore the mountains too.
Just stunning!

We will do one year. But, sadly, it will just be me with the boys as Clare has limited holiday and prefers Southern Europe.

I like the grape yellow colour but wonder if it will fade over time and end up looking dull & faded like most older yellow vehicles. Maybe modern paint has eliminated this issue?

Any idea why some photos are displaying pixelated like this for me?
(Only on this forum site)
1646153295014.png

thoughts of holidays and sunshine Holidays - but first we need to clear out the old garage before demolition today. By the summer we will have a new garage home for Mrs Custard - #multitasking View attachment 89842

Stretching the DVLA definition of ‘table in the living area’, to register as ‘motor caravan’!!! Like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thoughts of holidays and sunshine Holidays - but first we need to clear out the old garage before demolition today. By the summer we will have a new garage home for Mrs Custard - #multitasking View attachment 89842
Snap. Flattened my leaky crappy garage last year and built one thinking of the van, complete with hook up point. Was a big messy job.

20220125_180916.jpg

I like the grape yellow colour but wonder if it will fade over time and end up looking dull & faded like most older yellow vehicles. Maybe modern paint has eliminated this issue?
has been outside for 6 years and paint still bright and sunny - maybe will fade a bit in time - hopefully having a garage will help. We have done 90000 miles as a main vehicle but due to changes at home i dont tend to drive so much - so the van will mainly be used for trips away and longer breaks - keeping it in a garage will be a luxury

Can’t see it listed for sale anywhere…. Probably sold already. If I was looking to upgrade my yellow t5 then this colour would be my first choice

Can’t see it listed for sale anywhere…. Probably sold already. If I was looking to upgrade my yellow t5 then this colour would be my first choice
I couldn’t see a price either, I think he said it’s just come in so probably not up yet.
Shame he didn’t say the price on video

Well used grape yellow Beach spotted in N1, crumpled on both sides
IMG_5941.jpegIMG_5939.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a popular one near me, it’s made the National news several times !

That one should make the “Are prices about to crash “ thread :D

Back