Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblu - max range

DM

DM

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Does anyone know the max range when Adblu is topped up. I topped up from a pump about 1000 miles ago and it is still not indicating 5000 miles of Adblu range. This is a lot higher than I can recall but I haven’t filled it from a pump before so it’s probably never been truly full.

We have a 6.1 Ocean. When I topped up the Adblu in the early spring the display read 18500 miles. Currently it’s giving 12500 miles which is about right given our mileage. I think the 6.0 has a slightly smaller tank.

Reactions: DM
We have a 6.1 Ocean. When I topped up the Adblu in the early spring the display read 18500 miles. Currently it’s giving 12500 miles which is about right given our mileage. I think the 6.0 has a slightly smaller tank.
Totally different size add blue tank on a T6.1 vs T6

5k miles is about right on a T6 , i think mine from new gave a range of 6k (once) the onboard system calculates a projected range based on the system computations of previous / average use etc.
software updates etc. will affect the potential range / usage.
range is controlled by the VW algorithm, driving style, speed , terrain etc.

Reactions: DM
Eh? Our T6.1 Coast has a range of 4500 miles when full ………

Sounds like you have the same tank as the 6.0 Transporter. When we collected our new 6.1 it was showing 12,500 miles range (which I assumed was the ‘full’ condition). When in March it was showing only 1500 miles left (and doing 11k in the previous 12 months) I filled it up. At first I underestimated how much was needed, so two trips to Costco! When truly full it read 18,500 miles - the inference being that VW ship the vans 2/3 full bless them!

Doesn't sound right. Is the system reading correctly? Unless the 20L tank was a mid model change. When I collected my Coast it was reading a range of 19000 km

Doesn't sound right. Is the system reading correctly? Unless the 20L tank was a mid model change. When I collected my Coast it was reading a range of 19000 km
Sounds right for an early T6.1 much smaller adblue tank

Back