Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone here running the 2020 London Marathon?

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
o_O

Twice now I thought that I was on the wrong forum.

Two people with names I recognise as Cali owners have popped up on my running group not only signed up for the 2020 VMLM but also for the same charity :D

I am sure it is coincidence .... but ..... twice? Am I being followed?

10 miles is a struggle for me and I currently have my 3rd occurrence of a knee injury. The symptoms are identical to the last 2 tmes so I'm afraid its back to Dr's to try to get a scan :confused:
Thing is, it appears out of nowhere (no extra exertion, distance or changes) in fact I just wake up and feel it coming on....wierd!!

But you have my full appreciation and respect. Whats the charity?

10 miles is a struggle for me and I currently have my 3rd occurrence of a knee injury. The symptoms are identical to the last 2 tmes so I'm afraid its back to Dr's to try to get a scan :confused:
Thing is, it appears out of nowhere (no extra exertion, distance or changes) in fact I just wake up and feel it coming on....wierd!!

But you have my full appreciation and respect. Whats the charity?

Phabkids. The vest I'm wearing in my avatar. I've seen two names pop up in 48 hours, both the same names as two esteemed forum members o_O

Good luck with. the knee. I am only back up to 5 miles after calf surgery in February to hopefully make chronic and crippling plantar fasciitis go away having missed out on 2018 and 2019 VMLM :(

Back