Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Are prices due to crash?

the white one does look good for some reason - sits well on those alloys which just look really clean perhaps.

it will be interesting to see if there is a bit of a correction in some asking prices. i saw a private 2019 with all the toys advertised at 41500 (which did sell), but makes the high 40s ones look optimistic.

If a dealer is selling at 43000 with warranty then private for similar should be around 39-40 would be my guess. Winter might soften prices further perhaps.

it does look great....

as you say - its strange how there are different places for the californias to be shown on autotrader ! really strange.

to my eye its the dealer ones that are advertised at reasonable prices...... i guess private will follow (if they want to sell)

to my eye its the dealer ones that are advertised at reasonable prices...... i guess private will follow (if they want to sell)

Are the dealer ones actually available, or sold…” but don’t worry we have some more due in’. This happens alot with used sales at non VW dealers.

I would take WBAC prices with a pinch of salt, they're not interested in buying campervans at the end of summer same as soft tops. Hence ridiculous low pricing.
Agree.....its a computer algorithm, and they also need to make money.

A colleague had a Nissan Leaf....took it down to WBAC and they knocked £2000 off the quote price and offered £4600. She asked me, and I said too low. So she put it on Autotrader at £7500 and had people queueing up for it, and sold it on the day of the advert for the asking price.

Similarly WBAC offered £68k for my Defender but I sold it to a dealer for £76k (who chased me for it), who then put it up for £85k

Last edited:
Back