Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Ocean T6 colours to avoid for resale

Red for me next time.

Mind you, I only bought Albert for a two year project and after three years our love affair is stronger than ever so I don't know when next time will be.

Dump him! Show him who is boss.

Ours is Cherry Red, chosen by us (well me, Hubby spec'd it, my only request was i chose the colour!) and well worth the 6 month wait ;) . Previous van was Candy White and that sold really quickly no problem. I'm in love with Cherry and as per a previous comment she's very eye catching, we get lots of compliments.

I saw a Cherry Red T6 around town recently.

Think it was a Cali....

I think that as a certain proportion of people like and choose a particular colour this should mean that the quantities of vans available in each colour should roughly match demand so that any colour will be fine for resale

I think that as a certain proportion of people like and choose a particular colour this should mean that the quantities of vans available in each colour should roughly match demand so that any colour will be fine for resale

A good point.
We went into the compound at our dealer's last week when we went to have a first look at our new California (Candy White BTW). There were a large number of T6 windowed vans there (not all Calis) and I did comment that there wasn't an available colour that didn't look good.

Back