Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CotF Weekend Updates & News - Live from the Farm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CotF Weekend Updates & News - Live from the Farm!!

Fantastic event guys... Thanks for your efforts.

We've had to scoot off early this morning... Great to meet all of you and look forward to catching up again soon.

Rgds
Mark

Good Morning Cali campers.

Here is today's forecast for Henfield with today's temperature high forecast to be 11 deg.

Forecast Summary

Today
A dry start to the day with some sunshine. However, during the afternoon cloud amounts increasing as a band of rain spreads in from the west. Although mainly light the odd moderate burst is possible. Breezy.

Tonight
Rain will quickly clear from the west to leave a largely dry albeit cloudy night. It will remain rather breezy.

Great to see such a good turn out for this event and it was good to catch up with some of you.

Welcome for the first time to the T4 and T25 Cali's, it was good to see you joining in. It was also great to see the Cali's that have traveled a long way to attend. I noticed a Irish and a Belgium number plate on two Cali's when I was walking round sorry I did not get to talk to you.

Thanks also to Martin, Calikev, Stu, Lee, SMG and all the others who put in many hours of work including the many thousands of post this event has generated. :clap

Finally hope you all have a safe journey home.

Take care. :thumb

John

What a great weekend. Thanks to all those that organised. :clap

Met lots of great people and its always nice to put face to forum user names.

:thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
What a great weekend. Thanks to all those that organised. :clap

Meet lots of great people and its always nice to put face to forum user names.

:thumb

ditto

Was a great weekend - this event has loads of potential for the future. :)

Thanks to all those who put hard work into the event and those who supported and those who were there :)

Good to see more Beaches :)

James

What an amazing event! Great fun, great company and amazing seeing so many Cali's in one place!

I'm really pleased with my Dover to Calais win!!! Hope to keep in touch with lots of you!

Roz & Sam

Hi all,

Thanks, for a great weekend.

It was good to meet some nice people and finally put faces to forum user-names.

Even the rain had it's good points!

Thanks, again.
Paul, Ash and family. calionthefarm004_zpsd8f93e16.jpg[URL=http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/pabloalfa76/media/calionthefarm005_zps38e1e0dc.jpg.html]calionthefarm005_zps38e1e0dc.jpg

Thanks for a great weekend, from the Amazing Bubbles we had this morning in the field, would be great to see the pictures (Kim) :thumb

Just the one suggestion I would recommend having little signs in front of the campers to put on our forum names? :thanks

Once again cheers

Fantastic weekend Great fun, great company and a big thanks to all those that organised this great event.. :clap

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back