Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam 5-7July 2019 - Club Camping Available

Hi all,

We've booked up too and tickets came yesterday. Looking forward to it!

Does anyone know if there'll be anyone selling Comfortz Awning Rooms there, on the off chance?

Simon & Angela

I doubt there will be a map as things change about during set up...for anyone specific ask Info tent they can radio the trade stand organiser to find out for you

Just had an email from Camperjam, apparently this week is the last chance to book camping as they have less than 100 pitches left.

2 more, and it will be classed a meet - unofficial of course, but hell, a good excuse to get vans and people together on a yearly basis :D

2 more, and it will be classed a meet - unofficial of course, but hell, a good excuse to get vans and people together on a yearly basis :D
Just spoke to Camperjam and we're up to 19. Come on who's going to make it up to 20?

The magic 20! Think quite a few of you will be new or newish to madness that is the VW bus show scene - remember your fancy dress outfits! Note there is no cash machine on site and those with water tanks remember to fill up before setting off (I also carry drinking water in own container). It is a bind trekking off to a water point.
Not long now ...

The magic 20! Think quite a few of you will be new or newish to madness that is the VW bus show scene - remember your fancy dress outfits! Note there is no cash machine on site and those with water tanks remember to fill up before setting off (I also carry drinking water in own container). It is a bind trekking off to a water point.
Not long now ...
Thanks @David Eccles for the top tips re: cash and water (not sure we'll be organised enough to sort out fancy dress but you never know!). Really looking forward to meeting you all, we'll be in a Bamboo Green Beach, come and say Hello :happy

Tabitha & Rob

Have emailed Emma and left messages - looks like they won’t change our parking to club parking from family although we did ask at time of booking . We have a 5 year old and a 19 year old coming with. Any suggestions?

Tell me what name tickets are booked in under and I will give Emma a ring on Monday to see if I can do anything for you but they may now be so far on with sorting / up to ears in admin it's difficult to deal with all the queries....
but if not, I do have a Plan B do not fear! I'll post here (or pm you) on Monday all being well!

Tell me what name tickets are booked in under and I will give Emma a ring on Monday to see if I can do anything for you but they may now be so far on with sorting / up to ears in admin it's difficult to deal with all the queries....
but if not, I do have a Plan B do not fear! I'll post here (or pm you) on Monday all being well!
Hi - booked under Wendy and/or Jose de Barros - 3 adults plus a child.