Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam

M

magpiecali

VIP Member
Is anyone going to Camperjam this year ?
it is usually a great show i have attended in my t3,t4, and this year i will be there in my Cali and will be caming with the T4/T5 forum.

Paul

good i wont be the only Cali there after all.
i will look out for you.
Paul

We'll be with some friends with a lighter blue cali, so there are at least 3 of us. See you there.

I'll be there :cool: in the ssvc section in my cali

Have a good one ... I would have been there ,but off over the river instead :)

I'm going and was planning on requesting a pitch in the Cali Club camp - will anybody be in it?
Thanks, John

Just for info:

Any VWCC members going to CamperJam 2022?
Nope, got tickets for 2020 that were rescheduled for 2021 and then 2022… and that weekend just doesn't suit us, unfortunately. So got money back and looking forward with hope to CJ 2023. It’s a pity because this would be our 4th time and we love it there but hey, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Nope, got tickets for 2020 that were rescheduled for 2021 and then 2022… and that weekend just doesn't suit us, unfortunately. So got money back and looking forward with hope to CJ 2023. It’s a pity because this would be our 4th time and we love it there but hey, it is what it is.
We went to the scaled back 2021 event and have our tickets rolled over for 2022 (hopefully it will go ahead). May see you in 2023 @calibusje :)

We also have rollover tickets but unfortunately can't make the 2022 dates - still have to do our first 'jam so fingers crossed for 2023

We’ve rolled over too. Seems a long way off at the moment and we can only hope that life is back to normal by the summer.

We went to the scaled back 2021 event and have our tickets rolled over for 2022 (hopefully it will go ahead). May see you in 2023 @calibusje :)
:thumb The moment we can come, we buy tickets and book the transfer because we (including our children) have a great time at Camper Jam and enjoy the atmosphere there. Maybe we will meet there indeed.
By the way: we applied yesterday for our passports which we now need to travel to the UK :thumb
Were you ever at the French meet 2013 I guess (with 'the storm of the century') or at the COTF in Brean Sands, because then we probably saw each other before.
Greetings

:thumb The moment we can come, we buy tickets and book the transfer because we (including our children) have a great time at Camper Jam and enjoy the atmosphere there. Maybe we will meet there indeed.
By the way: we applied yesterday for our passports which we now need to travel to the UK :thumb
Were you ever at the French meet 2013 I guess (with 'the storm of the century') or at the COTF in Brean Sands, because then we probably saw each other before.
Greetings
Hi @calibusje , no wasn’t at the other meets that you mention. Looking forward to CamperJam 2022. Hopefully, there won’t be any restrictions as there were in 2021.

all being well ..... I will be there with a rolled over ticket. Trade section:)

Is it too late to get in club camping this year? I've got a ticket already for 'home is where you park it'

Hi @cooky73
I would get in touch with the Camperjam organisers who can advise.

We hope to be there. too. We have Camperjam and ferry tickets rolled over from 2020, to 2021, now to 2022…

7DB9D50C-5A38-4840-9BCC-B810BE551C41.jpeg

031C30A9-E255-4079-95A4-6DE5A804A63F.jpeg

43CEB122-1A4B-45DA-9627-5B4DAD3792C5.jpeg

Back