Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpet

Cazza400

Cazza400

VIP Member
Hey - looking for some advice on carpets for my Beach - just got it and find the floor marks really easily - was going to leave it but it doesn't clean that well so I think carpet might be the answer. Any suggestions as to where to look?
:D

QTM. 10% Forum Discount.

+1 for qtm I have had their mats for 3 years and they still look new :thumb

QTM were very poor. Didn't deliver as promised and argued about what we had agreed over the telephone after delivering 2 weeks too late to the wrong address!

+2 for QTM. We've had our van over a year now and one of the first things we did was order carpets for it to keep the floor mark free - easy to order and arrived very quickly and still look good as new. We use our van every weekend for x-country running and use it as a changing room so you can imagine the dirt that gets in there - quick vacuum and it's good as new. PS INKA seat covers also invaluable with our wet and muddy belongings.
:clap

Another vote for QTM, reasonable price - I think I got the luxury ones - they hoover really well and come up like new - we have two kids (11+13) plus a black Labrador.

If only the VW carpets cleaned as well as the QTM carpet.

T

Do you know if QTM do a version for the beach with 3 seater bench? Can't see that on their website.

Might be worth giving them a call and mention the Forum.

My guess is that they should be pretty easy for them to make up, they can use the SE mats as templates, and just make them bigger to fill the gap where the kitchen would be.

Obviously the mat in the drivers area would be the same as for the SE and the bog std T5

Tell them that they might also fit a caravelle so they can cover loads more models :)

T

Mark (helmboy) - exactly what I'm looking for - let me know if you get anywhere and I'll do the same :D

I emailed QTM today and enquired about a full set of mats for a 3 seat Beach had a quick reply and it seems like they are still working on it. However if more people are interested then it may be worth their while to speed things up. I agree with the previous posts the mats they supply already should fit the driver and passenger area. If you want to ping them the here's what I received back.

Hi,

At present we don’t have the profile for the Beach models.
We are currently trying to get the template done for it though.

Regards,

Chris Norton
07800 660991
sales@qtmdirect2u.com
http://www.qtmdirect2u.com/

I've been in touch with QTM about a carpet for the 3 seat Beach. They don't currently have a template and I've offered to make one up for them. Just waiting for the SE template to arrive from them so I can add the extra Beach floor space and send it back to them.

I'll keep you updated on how I get on.

The template arrived on Friday and I have spent some time today sellotaping, tracing and cutting. The updated template for the 3 seat beach will be on its way back to QTM tomorrow! :)

Just had a look at MrCarmats and they don't have a set for the Beach.

Somebody in Germany is offering Bench Beach Mats for ÂŁ60+ÂŁ10 on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to go off topic but Italiahorse In your photo it looks like you've got a useful tie down loop in the front end of the floor chanel nearest the door, could I have more details please - looks like it might be ok for attaching a dog harness to.

Just jumping on this thread (sorry), I have been waiting for QTM to get the truffle brown prestige carpet in since I picked up Ariadne back in December. I was told they would have it in by mid-January so decided to wait, but I still haven't heard anything and it continues to show as 'out of stock' on their website. Has anyone else found that QTM have stock issues and long waits? I have tried to cover as much carpet as possible with bits of vet bed (brilliant stuff) but this wouldn't be safe in the driver's footwell so the original carpet there is beginning to look somewhat grubby in this winter weather. I really would like this colour but if it's going to be much longer I will have to either choose another colour or look elsewhere :confused:

Maud

Just jumping on this thread (sorry), I have been waiting for QTM to get the truffle brown prestige carpet in since I picked up Ariadne back in December. I was told they would have it in by mid-January so decided to wait, but I still haven't heard anything and it continues to show as 'out of stock' on their website. Has anyone else found that QTM have stock issues and long waits? I have tried to cover as much carpet as possible with bits of vet bed (brilliant stuff) but this wouldn't be safe in the driver's footwell so the original carpet there is beginning to look somewhat grubby in this winter weather. I really would like this colour but if it's going to be much longer I will have to either choose another colour or look elsewhere :confused:

Maud
Try these guys www.mrcarmats.com. Volkswagen California 2010 - NOW Car Mats
very good :)

Thanks, mucksmuff, I will take a look :)

Just had a look, mucksmuff, and they look exactly the same as the QTM mats but cheaper and they also have my colour choice in stock... is there a catch? I wonder if they are in fact exactly the same - as long as the cut is a good fit...

Back