Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpet

Hi, did you get your mats from qtm for your 2 seater beach

To all you Beach owners like me, just contacted QTM regarding carpets, and work still in progress to produce mats for the three and two seater Beach models

Hi all

Any updates on Beach carpets? After a year of waiting I've decided to treat the Van to carpets for xmas. The options seem to be:

Brandrup - expensive
California camping - bit less but still expensive
Ebay link above - cheap but not sure about quality

Is there any other option I'm missing?

Hey - looking for some advice on carpets for my Beach - just got it and find the floor marks really easily - was going to leave it but it doesn't clean that well so I think carpet might be the answer. Any suggestions as to where to look?
:D
Get the nail brush out to clean it.
Turtle mats work for us.

Hi all

Any updates on Beach carpets? After a year of waiting I've decided to treat the Van to carpets for xmas. The options seem to be:

Brandrup - expensive
California camping - bit less but still expensive
Ebay link above - cheap but not sure about quality

Is there any other option I'm missing?

Think the only option option is:
Or you pay for quality ....
...or you pay less for less quality....and ordering mats every year under the Xmas three

I got Brandrup mats and had no doubts about quality when i socalled payed more.

I just use a turtle mat. It does the job of keeping muck out and stops bits getting in the rails. Not a swish as a fitted carpet but works well.

Not wanting to Hi Jack this thread but does anyone have and ideas / solutions for mats for the steps, cab and passenger area ? Rubber or carpet would be fine, many thanks Paul

Not wanting to Hi Jack this thread but does anyone have and ideas / solutions for mats for the steps, cab and passenger area ? Rubber or carpet would be fine, many thanks Paul

They do sell small mats that fit the doorsteps , think again Brandrup does ...
But it seems not many liking Brandrup on the forum as they are expencive .
Personal i rather have no mats there ....the plastic is easy to clean...

They do sell small mats that fit the doorsteps , think again Brandrup does ...
But it seems not many liking Brandrup on the forum as they are expencive .
Personal i rather have no mats there ....the plastic is easy to clean...
Thanks HC.. I just want something to stop the plastic getting scratched, Paul

Was just now checking the Brandrup website ....not a sign of those mats....
Must have been wrong , gonna let you know where i saw those when i come up to it
Defanatly are for sale somewhere ....
Sorry for the mislead;)

For the front cab I am very impressed with the VW Monster mats, trap lots of dirt/ stones etc.

I've asked them if they can do one with California on it. Will let the forum know.

They can do the California logo if you wish - Add Message with your choice of coloured edging and Logo.

I've just ordered some.

They can do the California logo if you wish - Add Message with your choice of coloured edging and Logo.

I've just ordered some.
Hi WelshGas just for clarification are you talking about the eBay sidesteps with the California logo ?

Well, despite a positive initial response, I received an email yesterday saying that the website in Germany that I had ordered my Brandrup mat from would not be able to honour the order for at least 6 weeks. :(

Cancelled the order & ordered a mat for the passenger area AND the boot from California Camping (in Germany, again) for the same money. They're quoting 3 weeks delivery, which should coincide nicely with my Cali. :)

Hope they're great quality! :Nailbiting

Back