Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpet

asked about discount.. no response.. paid for the product.. no reponse.. asked to add some other stuff to order.. no response..
Maybe I'm writing to wrong emails..:headbang

Spook
I had a lot of trouble with my emails going in their junk folder. They replied after about a week and then Ulli gave me his personal email. Try ringing them if you have had no reply, once I finally got in touch the service was very good.

Ive ordered an autix set for 4 rail beach and will report when they arrive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got in contact with him. He refused to give a discount..
Saying it is not for when you pay with Paypal but only with bank transfer...
So all this vip member discounts stuff is a bull#$%? There were no conditions on those discounts in description on this website :mad:
And I already paid for the order not beeing able to get any info regarding discounts for a week now. Because no responses to emails.

(Sorry this is not possible, the order is taken and closed. On the other side payment with paypal is not possible if I give you the 10% VIP discount - paypal takes an other 4% so it would be 14% in total. I am a producer not a Dealer - my products are not calculated the way dealers do :).
With VIP discount only bank transfer is possible.)

Last edited:
Just refunded the order from that "helpful chap". Had email from their store 5 days ago that product was already sent. First time got in contact with him today and they planned to manufacture it only tomorrow...
And that "no discount" really got me angry.
To get so much promotion from the forums and then twist the rules to own liking..

Last edited:
Already explained to him everything in details. Sad stuff :(

Ive ordered an autix set for 4 rail beach and will report when they arrive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a set on Tuesday night expecting them to take a few weeks to arrive from Germany. Well the doorbell just rang and they have arrived already!!

It did indeed arrive that day.

b664fe5d9731c431e95e7e4dc399781c.jpg

Fits the 4 rail beach really well, even came with 2 square spare mats (not sure what for though). The mats go under the drawers holding them in place well.

I haven't stuck mine down as they seem mostly to stay put as are. I'll let then settle before using any double sided tape.

They aren't very campervan however and I'll probably upgrade when the carpets become available or from the shop here.

They just aren't very cosy or plush. I wasn't sure about the dark colour at first, but they are growing on me visually. They are a short pile hard wearing style carpet, similar to the tiles used in offices etc. I will wait and see how they cope with dog hair and cleaning. They seem tough so far.

They have settled nicely in the past few days and don't seem to need sticking down and are flat on their own now and stay in place nicely.

I had a local hardware store edge some household carpet for now , it cost around ÂŁ8 . We just roll it up when we pull out the bed View attachment 13134

Looks good!!

I'm thinking of doing same, mines a T6 3-Seat bench Beach tho.... Having a search around for a template but no luck so far.

I'm happy to cover over the rails, as I just roll the mat forward when needed...... I have a crudely cut mat installed at present, but it needs replaced and want to do a better job next time.... Carpet with edging looks good enough for me.

If anyone has a template, of the NS cabin edge of the 3-seat bench seat Beach, would be greatly appreciated.

They just aren't very cosy or plush. I wasn't sure about the dark colour at first, but they are growing on me visually. They are a short pile hard wearing style carpet, similar to the tiles used in offices etc. I will wait and see how they cope with dog hair and cleaning. They seem tough so far.

They have settled nicely in the past few days and don't seem to need sticking down and are flat on their own now and stay in place nicely.

Hi Matt.

How have these carpets worked out long term? They look great, but I'm after a carpet/mat that covers over the rails also. So, plan to cut some carpet, and have it edged. I then just roll it forward, when I need access to the floor rails.

Carpet from Mattenprofis (Germany) for Cali Beach 2-seater bench arrived today and fits perfectly !

Hi Matt.

How have these carpets worked out long term? They look great, but I'm after a carpet/mat that covers over the rails also. So, plan to cut some carpet, and have it edged. I then just roll it forward, when I need access to the floor rails.
The autix ones were very tough but with dogs and daily use they did start to look a bit dirty and the short pile wasn't the easiest to clean with a vacuum as tiny bits tended to stick to it. They weren't edged just cut but still looked tidy.

I would say hard wearing and good value, the rails spot on. Any kinks dropped out pretty quickly.

I didn't keep using them however, I changed them for some Rugs for Bugs ones when the club was trialling them and use these ones to this day. They are still looking good clean up well. They do however hold creases for quite a long time so care needs to be taken. I think this is because of the edging and some parts on the beach 4 rail setup is quite narrow which is probably a nightmare to edge.

My wife has pointed out that the "Beach" is designed for an active life including sand/mud gravel etc depending on use and the floor washes well. Therefore is carpet the right way to go or was it designed to be used without carpet. Just a thought.

The floor has a fine texture which captures mud and can quickly look dirty. For me a carpet keeps the floor clean and is easier to clean than the plastic floor.

We used the beach on a wet weekend and it took me several attempts to get the floor clean again.

We do use Muddle mats over the carpet in bad weather and those would probably help protect the plastic floor too. I just like the look of my carpets a bit more "campervan" than the standard

Nice surprise at Christmas.........set of 900g beige mats for a Beach with bench !

Trouble is I have an SE with grey interior. :mute

Will be up for sale shortly

Back