Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpet

Well, despite a positive initial response, I received an email yesterday saying that the website in Germany that I had ordered my Brandrup mat from would not be able to honour the order for at least 6 weeks. :(

Cancelled the order & ordered a mat for the passenger area AND the boot from California Camping (in Germany, again) for the same money. They're quoting 3 weeks delivery, which should coincide nicely with my Cali. :)

Hope they're great quality! :Nailbiting

Rhyddin
We have just got the full set from California Camping for our 3 seat beach after getting fed up waiting for QTM to make some. Got them yesterday after we were sent the wrong 2 rear carpets by mistake the previous week.
The quality and fit is excellent. The middle carpet seems a little bit high and may need the drawers pulling out to move the bench, but it's only a few seconds to do this. I'd rather have the extra pile under my bare feet when camping! They come with a few rudimentary pieces of Velcro to stick them down but in our last 2 rail van I got some heavy duty full length Velcro strips to ensure it stayed in place (not cheap for the good stuff). These are definitely needed for a 4 rail van as you have more bits to stick in place. The bench may also move easier once I've got the carpet stuck down. I may get Ulli to make us some matching step mats.

You will probably get them next week, both our deliveries only took a week.

California Camping stuff isn't cheap but is very good quality, we bought their silver awning sides and roof topper (mutze) 3 years ago which seemed horrifically expensive at the time (but still cheaper than Brandrup) and have been very pleased with them.

If I get the carpets stuck down today I'll post some photos

Rhyddin
We have just got the full set from California Camping for our 3 seat beach after getting fed up waiting for QTM to make some. Got them yesterday after we were sent the wrong 2 rear carpets by mistake the previous week.
The quality and fit is excellent. The middle carpet seems a little bit high and may need the drawers pulling out to move the bench, but it's only a few seconds to do this. I'd rather have the extra pile under my bare feet when camping! They come with a few rudimentary pieces of Velcro to stick them down but in our last 2 rail van I got some heavy duty full length Velcro strips to ensure it stayed in place (not cheap for the good stuff). These are definitely needed for a 4 rail van as you have more bits to stick in place. The bench may also move easier once I've got the carpet stuck down. I may get Ulli to make us some matching step mats.

You will probably get them next week, both our deliveries only took a week.

California Camping stuff isn't cheap but is very good quality, we bought their silver awning sides and roof topper (mutze) 3 years ago which seemed horrifically expensive at the time (but still cheaper than Brandrup) and have been very pleased with them.

If I get the carpets stuck down today I'll post some photos
Brilliant! Thanks for the reassurance - look forward to seeing your photos!

I had a local hardware store edge some household carpet for now , it cost around £8 . We just roll it up when we pull out the bed View attachment 13134

We did the same with a bit of old off cut for day to day use until our new ones arrived. When we went away at Easter we used a larger version of the mat you have between the seats (our front door mat!) as that rolled up smaller to move the bench

Well, despite a positive initial response, I received an email yesterday saying that the website in Germany that I had ordered my Brandrup mat from would not be able to honour the order for at least 6 weeks. :(

Cancelled the order & ordered a mat for the passenger area AND the boot from California Camping (in Germany, again) for the same money. They're quoting 3 weeks delivery, which should coincide nicely with my Cali. :)

Hope they're great quality! :Nailbiting

Hope you got your 10% VIP discount off Ulli. He refunded 10% after my purchase( kangaroo seat pockets) to my PayPal account. Helpful chap

Hope you got your 10% VIP discount off Ulli. He refunded 10% after my purchase( kangaroo seat pockets) to my PayPal account. Helpful chap
No! Do I need to send an email?

Yes get in touch with Ulli, I'm sure he'll give you the discount.
I forgot to mention that this morning!

So long as you are a VIP, give Ulli your username to get the 10% discount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not wanting to Hi Jack this thread but does anyone have and ideas / solutions for mats for the steps, cab and passenger area ? Rubber or carpet would be fine, many thanks Paul

I got a doorstep mat off eBay for £8.99.

It's in Braunton somewhere but until I managed to kick it off it did an excellent job of cleaning shoes.

Granny tip #38: When using doorstep mats be sure to use some velcro to keep it in place :sad

Yea no email responses for a week. Helpful chaps there indeed...

Yea no email responses for a week. Helpful chaps there indeed...

He was very prompt replying to my email about my purchase. Also refunded me 10% after my purchase . Didn't realise they were a discount VIP partner when I paid.Also quick delivery.
So yes helpful to us.

Thats been bugging you for over a year now !!
Lol didn't understand what you meant till I went back through the thread a year!
What can I say it's my trade and I notice these things!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

He was very prompt replying to my email about my purchase. Also refunded me 10% after my purchase . Didn't realise they were a discount VIP partner when I paid.Also quick delivery.
So yes helpful to us.
asked about discount.. no response.. paid for the product.. no reponse.. asked to add some other stuff to order.. no response..
Maybe I'm writing to wrong emails..:headbang

Cool - where did you get that from may i ask

Hey @CALI FATE, it was just my local DIY store. They have anti-slip matting off the roll in various colours, and patterns. It's really nice and soft, and stays in place of course.
If you can't find it locally, you'll have to make a trip to Switzerland to get it. Or if you tell me how much you want I could get it for you and send it,

Hey @CALI FATE, it was just my local DIY store. They have anti-slip matting off the roll in various colours, and patterns. It's really nice and soft, and stays in place of course.
If you can't find it locally, you'll have to make a trip to Switzerland to get it. Or if you tell me how much you want I could get it for you and send it,

Looks great! What is the shop called? Coop Bau und Hobby? Do it?
Thanks! Great idea!

Back