Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cooking

Oh and don't forget the awning or equivalent + sides for when it's blowing a gale with horizontal rain outside.
How do you manage at home?
at home I use the massive oven in the kitchen

hi there can you use it as a toaster and just do a simple slice of toast without any fillings. many thanks :)

Yes indeed, however it’s not as fast as a toaster but it really is nice toast

It’s a very versatile bit of kit, if you are hooked up to Electricity

Great for oven chips, steaks, chicken, anything really you would do in an oven

Not really fancy but it folds flat and stores on top of the chopping board that fits neatly in the drawer, held by the shaped bits moulded into the plastic - it sits on the washing up bowl too and cost pennies from Sainsburys unlike the posh one from the club shop!

Oh and it's particularly useful for me because most of my camping is done without benefit of EHU - VW festivals, wild camping, etc.

We have one of these - bit pricey at over £30 and can only toast one slice at a time, and will require a cooling down period before packing away flat. Good points for me is: toast both sides at once and at variable thicknesses; very robust. Hot toast in less than couple minutes!

DELTATOAST

Weight: 1.1 pounds

Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.7 x 5.4 inches

Specific Features: Highly durable with double layered heat shield, innovative and compact design holding the bread slices perpendicularly, made up of 100% stainless steel, large and adjustable bread slots, dishwasher safe, delta shape helps to utilize less heat in toasting process, space saving

Best Use: Ideal for kitchens, motor homes and boat, camping, boating, hiking, tailgating

DeltaToast is ideally suitable for small kitchens, RV’s and townhouses where you have limited choice of space. Although specifically designed with a compact profile and adjustable bread slots for home use, it is still a solid option for camping and other outdoor activities. It is also can be used to prepare a nice sandwich.

The unique feature of this toaster that’s unlike other similar products is that you won’t need to flip the bread slice as it can be cooked evenly without doing so. Since the bread slice resides in a vertical / perpendicular position, the heat uniformly reaches the entire surface of the bread.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00L2986I6/?tag=eliteelect-21

Yes indeed, however it’s not as fast as a toaster but it really is nice toast

It’s a very versatile bit of kit, if you are hooked up to Electricity

Great for oven chips, steaks, chicken, anything really you would do in an oven
thank you :)