Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Discounts avaliable?

Nice. Just noticed your Defender on the other post. Double nice!

I keep coming back to a Defender PHEV to replace my V8 D3 and Outlander PHEV but trying to find the right moment to buy.......arghhhhh. Dithering

unless you’re buying through a company and taxing advantage of the tax breaks that come with buying a phev or you do lots of short journeys and can charge at home everyday I’d just buy the d300/250. Otherwise you have a small petrol engine in a massive car and a lack of torque

Lots of short journeys. Walk or cycle to work. Maybe that's why I'm stuck on arghhhhh

There are many many better plug in hybrids. The BMW X5 plug in hybrid is so much better then the Landrover phev, as is the xc90 t8.
They are probably a generation apart.
however I bought a d240 over these because the defender is cool and actually brilliant car. It’s quite, smooth, I use it off road. It’s nice and large for all my stuff and it’s the one I chose. I understand your decision. A dealer should give you a 24/48 hour loan

Met the Defender back in September and a tad dissappointed with the engine so not surpised with the 6 pot engine change. Agree. But the X5 is highly nickable. We had two. And we didnt like the XC90 when we drove it back in 2015. Big car even bigger due to the driving position. Maybe I'll just keep the 4.4 V8.

IMG_20200831_173432.jpg

Either the p400 or d300 defender. I knew the 300 was coming and went with the 240 knowing I’ll swap in a year or so. The ride also are very good.
they are bringing out a v8 defender.

Back