Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Edition Details

I am not sure to be honest. Gloss black is what the customer wanted.

Best pics I can find of originals. Could be matt?

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2023.54.33_zpsfce0dudi.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2023.56.51_zpsy2ltq4d0.png

We have gone for gloss black to match the front grill and soon to be sportline front bumper inserts.Seing the set up DMB9R has im sure he could do matt if thats what you wanted.

Do they even do originals for the California? Who makes or even supplied these?

Do they even do originals for the California? Who makes or even supplied these?
Some one must do as a California Edition, or Beach Edition is a European Spec vehicle, would also come with a black roof and 2 tone alloys.

We have gone for gloss black to match the front grill and soon to be sportline front bumper inserts

I'm undecided which way I'd go after seeing yours as they look great. Sorry if you said so but did you have the bottom of the tailgate done too?

I'm undecided which way I'd go after seeing yours as they look great. Sorry if you said so but did you have the bottom of the tailgate done too?
Yes sides,bottom of tailgate and B pillars, they really do look fantastic, DMB9R has some all round photos.

Any chance of some better pictures please @DMB9R ?

Also I hear these will be available in the Club Shop? If so, when ?

i cannot work out how to put pictures on here. they will not link?

Just click on "Upload a File" at bottom right of the reply box, then browse to the pic you want to upload. :thumb

Risk of stupid question.....Presume the writing is printed red as opposed to cut out of the transfer?

Risk of stupid question.....Presume the writing is printed red as opposed to cut out of the transfer?
Cut out,to save stocking every colour which in turn makes them cheaper, i should imagine the original factory ones being very expensive and i believe you cant buy them unless you own a original Edition.

dannosail - in this case the lettering is cut out of the material. This is the way we would probably produce them. We can also print the stripe/lettering onto the stripes but obviously at extra cost. The stripes will be available through the club shop here very soon.

dannosail - in this case the lettering is cut out of the material. This is the way we would probably produce them. We can also print the stripe/lettering onto the stripes but obviously at extra cost. The stripes will be available through the club shop here very soon.

I couldn't make it out from the pictures but this answers it - I was wondering how you could produce 'red' so quickly after hearing from Jaydub! Only ask since I have experience applying vinyl on boats and it is a bit of skill. Presume just have to be careful to make sure the long slit is positioned well?

I'm thinking about a set - will it be the whole lot, front, tailgate, sides and pillars? Trying to decide if it would work with black wheels and black sidebars.

+1 really makes a big difference to the look :)

A massive thank you to DMB9R for the Edition Graphics and B pillar decal.Some thing so simple changes the look in minutes,some better photos soon when the lights better.

Agreed What's next? Black alloys! Lowered! Vynal wrap bonnet....

View attachment 6877

Wheels yes, lowered no.front sportline bumper probably,black side bars maybe.

Any particular reason why you wouldn't lower it by say 30mm