Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Edition Details

Ride quality,so will probably only go up one size on alloys for same reason.

Your be surprised our Beach had a much better ride after fitting the sportline springs. Felt a lot more car like and stopped all the wobble and boat like feel which used to make my kids car sick. If you get the opportunity try a Sportline van to feel the difference.. another benefit is the height on a lot car parks have a restriction around 2M and I felt a lot more confident after it was lowered. Plus it looks great! ok there is a bit of ground clearance lost but we didn't have any problems and if you have mudflaps they give you an early warning

Jaydub
Thanks for the good info on the lowering. I personally think it transforms the whole look of the van, no experience of riding in one that's been lowered but have seen plenty of positive feedback on here.

Needless to say that I have gone for mine lowered from new but only gone for 17 inch wheels it's a Beach not an SE

Ian

I was only talking to admin about these on Thursday. They will be done within a couple of weeks ready for the first meet

@Jaydub did you ever get the front bumper fog light valance vinlyed? I'm adding these to our bus now and want to complete the front for full edition effect.